The new marketplace will allow Sharetronix users worldwide to benefit from their peers.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 29, 2011
Blogtronix announced the release of Sharetronix Personal Plus as the first step in its plan to create a marketplace for Sharetronix plug-ins and custom development services.
- Today, Blogtronix announced the release of Sharetronix Personal Plus as the first step in its plan to create a marketplace for Sharetronix plug-ins and custom development services.
- The plan calls for a complete redesign of the Sharetronix architecture that is already underway and expected to be completed during Q4 2011. The redesign is intended to make the software more friendly to plugins.
- Personal Plus allows customers with a license for personal use to access all of the features previously reserved for only Commercial License holders.
- Blogtronix also announced the introduction of a subscription service for plug-ins that will be launched in Q4. All Personal Plus customers will be given a complementary charter membership to the new service.
- Personal Plus represents the first step in Blogtronix’s strategy to monetize Sharetronix’s personal license, which governs over 21,000 communities worldwide.
- The new marketplace will showcase the efforts of the Sharetronix community and allow them to market their Sharetronix related products and services.
- The open source per-server perpetual license pricing model positions Sharetronix Professional as the most affordable and most flexible corporate microblogging software on the market.
What Blogtronix Is Saying
- “I am a firm believer in the wisdom of the communities ,” said Vassil Mladjov, founder and CEO of Blogtronix, “the new marketplace will allow Sharetronix users worldwide to benefit from their peers. I am very excited about what that will do for the product.”
- “We’ve been very cautious to this point about monetizing our Personal License for fear of alienating our loyal users,” said Blogtronix COO Sean Engmann, “I am confident that Sharetronix users will be excited about the value they will experience with Personal Plus and the Sharetronix Marketplace.”
Founded in 2005 and based in San Francisco, CA, Blogtronix offers a comprehensive social business software suite, including best-in-class multimedia microblogging, blogs, wiki space, documents and more. Blogtronix is dedicated to helping companies and employees to better communicate and share ideas online. Blogtronix software currently powers over 21,000 microblogging communities in over 170 countries in 33 languages. For more information, visit http://www.blogtronix.com