Loveland, Colorado (PRWEB) July 29, 2011
Matthew Fox, Kathlyn Hendricks, and other world leaders in the evolution of human consciousness will be gathering for four days at Sunrise Ranch, just west of Loveland, CO. The purpose of this conference is clear and bold: Create a collective field of consciousness that holds new and empowering possibilities for all of humanity and for planet Earth.
Teachers, guides and students will be creating this conference — people with in-depth experience of the global shift that is already occurring in human awareness. David Karchere, co-creator of the conference says "Much has been written about spiritual awakening and the evolution of human consciousness. As practical spiritual visionaries we are grateful for that work, and now it’s time to do. It’s time to use the power of collective human consciousness for greater good – and through our work, gain a deeper understanding of what is needed for our world. This extraordinary event will assist us in creatively transforming our thoughts and feelings to positively impact our larger world."
We will hear keynote addresses and participate in practical workshops from:
- Matthew Fox – the most creative, comprehensive and challenging religious-spiritual teacher of our time; author of Creation Spirituality and 30 other titles.
- Kathlyn Hendricks – world-renowned pioneer in conscious living, leadership and transformation, Oprah guest and author of Conscious Loving and Spirit-Centered Relationships.
- Lynne McTaggart – author of The Field and The Intention Experiment, she bridges science and spirituality in an insightful and thought-provoking manner (via streaming live video).
- Maryse Barak – from South Africa, a leading consultant, facilitator and coach in listening that ignites the human mind.
- David Karchere – lead developer of The Creative Field Project, a practical global exercise in consciousness begun in 2009, and spiritual director of Sunrise Ranch.
There will be ample opportunities for listening, growing, personal networking and relationships established that will fuel growth in individual and collective consciousness throughout the coming year until our next gathering in 2012.
Tuck and Patti, a husband and wife jazz duo flavored with pop, rhythm and blues, gospel and folk, will be performing SATURDAY NIGHT, SEPT. 17TH at 7pm. “There are few things more mesmerizing . . . they left me breathless” (Ann Wickstrom, St. Paul MN).
Conference organizer, Andrea Isaacs, sees this conference as "a call for practical
visionaries. This is a call for a fundamental shift in human consciousness that opens a new future for the world."
If you’d like more information on the Creative Field Conference, visit our website at:
http://www.TheCreativeField.org/Conference, send e-mail to Conference(at)TheCreativeField(dot)org, or
call Susan Short at 970 670-0877
This just in! — presenters on the radio!
Our major speakers will be interviewed on ContactTalkRadio. Andrea Isaacs, co-host of ContactTalkRadio’s show, “What We Need to Know,” will be interviewing four of our presenters on upcoming radio shows. Listen in and you’ll get to know each one along with a taste of what they’ll be offering at the conference. Some of the shows are live and you’ll be able to call in with questions or comments if you like.
If you miss the show, the podcasts are available for free at iTunes (go to the iTunes store, type in “Andrea Isaacs” and you’ll see the list of shows) a few days after it’s aired, or go to the same link below and go to Archives.
All shows: Thursdays, 12 noon – 1:00 pm Mountain time
To listen live (and for podcasts of previous shows), go to:
and click on the LISTEN NOW button.
To call with comments or questions: 877-230-3062
July 21 Katie Hendricks
July 28 Maryse Marak
Aug. 11 Lynne McTaggart
Sept. 1 Matthew Fox