When marketers return to the office, we want them to instantly and easily apply what they’ve learned to their existing programs.
Jacksonville, FL (PRWEB) July 28, 2011
Helping marketers immediately apply proven best practices, real-life case studies and science-based research to address today’s most pressing B2B marketing challenges is the focus of the eighth annual B2B Marketing Summit. It’s set for September 26-27 in Boston and October 24-25 in San Francisco. Data-driven content, hands-on training and real-world case studies presented by in-the-trenches marketers will provide the tools, tips and strategies to address issues B2B marketers care about most. B2B Summit attendees will learn how to:
- Identify and express an effective value proposition that differentiates them from their competition and motivates their audience toward a desired action
- Use social media to generate and nurture leads and accelerate the buying process
- Gain a clear understanding of buyer personas to target ideal customers
- Develop a proven lead-generation and nurturing strategy
- Create relevant, engaging content that will support lead-generation efforts
“This year’s event will be powerfully experiential with training based on solutions proven in the real world. When marketers return to the office, we want them to instantly and easily apply what they’ve learned to their existing programs,” says Todd Lebo, Senior Director of Content for MarketingSherpa. “Our goal is to have them leave this summit with a customized blueprint for their marketing success.”
Through regular surveys of thousands of B2B marketers, MarketingSherpa can gauge the trends and issues affecting them the most, and, consequently, provide knowledge they can really use. Immersive, instructional formats are designed to meet the needs of marketers at all skill levels and feature:
- Training sessions on lead nurturing, list-building, conversion optimization, social media marketing, search engine optimization, marketing and sales alignment, lead scoring, analytics, email marketing, telemarketing, direct mail and more.
- Multiple case studies revealing war stories and lessons learned presented by in-the-trenches marketers – not vendors.
- One-to-one coaching clinics that give marketers an opportunity to review their specific issues related to marketing automation, list building and hygiene, lead nurturing, content creation, social marketing, and conversion optimization. These aren’t cleverly designed sales pitches; they’re a place to gain actionable ideas to improve return on marketing investment.
- The latest MarketingSherpa B2B Research and Benchmark Data on spending, tactics, conversion rates, budget and more.
- Interactive panel discussions with experts on social media, lead generation, nurturing tactics and a host of other pertinent topics.
- Extended face-to-face networking opportunities with seasoned professionals, trainers and peers.
- Proven lead-generation strategies, campaigns and tactics marketers can immediately apply to achieve more with fewer people, less time and limited budgets.
- A day-long post-summit B2B certification workshop that will teach marketers how to find and attract quality leads with practical training on marketing automation, scoring, nurturing and analytics. They’ll leave with a detailed marketing strategy to increase their contribution to marketing and sales pipelines.
Featured speakers include:
- Jay Baer, President, Convince & Convert and Author of The Now Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter and More Social who will present, “Destroying the Seven Myths of B2B Social Media.”
- Kristin Zhivago, President, Zhivago Management Partners, Inc., and author of Roadmap to Revenue: How to Sell the Way Your Customers Want to Buy, who will present “The Buyer’s Funnel and Your Political Power: Joined at the Hip.”
- Dr. Flint McGlaughlin, CEO and Managing Director, MECLABS, who will discuss the power of value propositions.
- Todd Wilms, Senior Director, Social Media Audience Marketing, who will present “Social Media Best Practices (the team at SAP has the “scars” to prove it)."
- Baxter Denney, Manager, Database Marketing, Citrix Online and Principal, Marketologist, who will present “Alpha-to-Omega Nurturing – Driving Prospects through the Demand Generation Funnel Using Segmented Content Marketing.”
Featured sponsors include IBM, Slingshot SEO, Citrix, Jigsaw, a Salesforce Company, and ReadyTalk.
MarketingSherpa publishes practical case studies, benchmark reports, exclusive research, how-to instructional materials and eight content-specific newsletters for more than 237,000 content, email, inbound marketing, search, B2B and consumer marketing professionals each week. In its tenth year, the marketing research publisher has been praised by The Economist, Harvard Business School’s Working Knowledge Site and Entrepreneur.com. Along with MarketingExperiments and InTouch, MarketingSherpa is part of the MECLABS Group, which offers marketers practical research data and information, professional training and networking summits.
# # #