San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) August 01, 2011
Nelson Staffing is thrilled to have been selected the Preferred Staffing Provider of the San Francisco 49ers. “This is a dream come true,” says 40+ year season ticket holder and company founder, Gary D. Nelson. The preferred provider recognition marks a commitment the 49ers have to supporting their local vendors; in this case, Nelson, a Bay Area homegrown organization for the past 40 years. “Having the team select us as its preferred staffing provider is an honor,” states Nelson. “It is our privilege and pleasure to provide the 49ers with the best service possible. It’s what the 49ers expect of their players and we, as part of the 49ers’ service team, will not disappoint.”
A five-time Super Bowl winner with 14 Hall-of-Famers to their credit, the 49ers represent a force for high standards, values, and opportunities in this community, and have since the team’s inception in 1946. The partnership with Nelson provides work opportunities at all upcoming 49er events during the coming four seasons, thereby stimulating the local economy.
Nelson will fill a variety of seasonal jobs for the 49ers and have already begun the search for strong candidates. Since all well-run staffing programs include elements other than simply “filling spots,” Nelson will also provide pre-employment screening, I-9 verification, new employee orientation, and retention strategies to keep the most talented people with the organization.
“The 49ers have selected and coached some of the best athletes in NFL history since the team’s inaugural season. We have been doing the same in the staffing industry for 40 years. We look forward to offering the same excellence in our services that the 49ers do when they take the field,” says founder and owner Gary Nelson.
About the Nelson Family of Companies
The Nelson Family of Companies was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Sonoma, CA. According to Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), the company has grown into the 44th largest staffing company in the United States and is the largest independent human capital solutions company in Northern California. Nelson ranks nationally among the “Top 10 Best Staffing Firms to Work For” and was just included in the Bay Area News Group’s Top Workplaces of 2011. To learn more about Nelson and other arms of the company, visit http://www.nelsonstaffing.com.
The Nelson Family of Companies consists of the following businesses:
- Nelson Staffing: Provides consultant, executive, full-time and temporary talent in a broad range of career areas including winery operations, technology, game software testing, legal, engineering, office administration, hospitality, light industrial, customer service, marketing, non-profit, human resources, business development and sales. http://www.nelsonstaffing.com
- WorkforceLogic: Delivers workforce management and risk mitigation solutions that give businesses of all sizes improved control over their contingent workforce programs. http://www.workforcelogic.com
- Nelson & Associates: Provides full-time and executive search placement, as well as consultant and temporary professionals in the financial area. http://www.nelsonandassociates.com
- Nelson Technology: Provides end-to-end consulting services that include requirements gathering and analysis, project management, product/software development, testing, deployment and maintenance, as well as the placement of software and IT support professionals. http://www.nelsontechnology.com
- NelsonJobs.com: Northern California’s premier job board. http://www.nelsonjobs.com
- HRhome: Is a members-only online resource created by HR professionals for HR professionals. Subscribers have access to proprietary content and customizable features within nine primary sections that allow them to find the information, tools and resources they need to quickly solve HR-related challenges. http://www.hrhome.com