Spa treatments in the Andaz personalized spa suite or at The Sundeck in a private poolside cabana.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 03, 2011
Andaz West Hollywood, the venue-of-choice for tastemakers and Hollywood elite has created the hotel’s exclusive Sit Back & Relax and Welcome to the Neighborhood packages, designed to enhance guests’ Los Angeles experience. In addition to the acclaimed Southwestern French cuisine served at Andaz West Hollywood’s RH restaurant and the highest rooftop pool in Los Angeles, a stay at Andaz West Hollywood just got even better with one-of-a-kind summer packages for those looking to recharge or light up the night on the infamous Sunset Strip.
Sit Back & Relax: Indulge with a personalized massage from One Healing, Andaz West Hollywood hotel’s preferred spa service provider. Guests can choose to have their treatment from the comfort of their room, in the Andaz personalized spa suite or at The Sundeck in a private poolside cabana. Once revived, guests are invited to tantalize their taste buds in RH’s open kitchen with a hot breakfast buffet for two. While interacting with the chef’s of RH, guests can choose from made-to-order organic farm fresh egg omelets, cheeses and charcuterie, Belgian waffles, pancakes, seasonal fresh fruit and granola.
- Package starts at $275 per couple nightly (prices dependent on availability and preferred room type)
- The West Hollywood hotel’s guestrooms offer views of the Hollywood Hills or the Sunset Strip and Los Angeles city skyline
- Signature Rock-n-roll Massage or Massage of Your Choice provided by One Healing
- Hot breakfast buffet for two at RH
Welcome to the Neighborhood: This hotel package offers a unique approach to sightseeing in Los Angeles. Take a ride on the Double Decker Fun Tour by Starline Tours with unlimited hop-on hop-off possibilities. Choose from four different tour loops that take you to 50 different stops ranging from – Grauman’s Chinese Theater, Route 66, Rodeo Drive, Universal Studios, Santa Monica and much more! After your tour, start the evening with a signature Mr. Plant cocktail or any of the signature cocktails at Andaz West Hollywood’s very own RH bar. Then head to the Sunset Strip with a Sunset Strip All Access Pass, giving guests the VIP treatment with front of the line access to Hollywood’s most iconic music venues including Whiskey-A-Go-Go, The Viper Room and The Roxy.
- Package starts at $240 per couple nightly (prices dependent on availability and preferred room type)
- Guestroom views are of the Hollywood Hills or the Sunset Strip and Los Angeles city skyline
- Sunset Strip All Access VIP Passes, which allows front the of the line access at no cost into venues such as: The Key Club, The Rainbow, Whisky-A-Go-Go, House of Blues, The Comedy Store, The Viper Room, Cat Club and The Roxy
- Complimentary signature Mr. Plant cocktail or signature cocktail of your choice at RH bar
- Amoeba Indie Music CD
- Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Fun Tour by Starline Tours for two
This summer relax, revitalize and rock-n-roll with the very best of Los Angeles and Andaz West Hollywood. Reserve your package now at: http://www.WestHollywood.Andaz.com
ABOUT ANDAZ WEST HOLLYWOOD
Global in scale while local in perspective, Andaz West Hollywood delivers an innovative hospitality experience blending personal preferences with attentive and uncomplicated service. This unique collection of hotels reflects the personality of each locale and is dedicated to creating natural and vibrant living spaces where travelers can indulge in their own personal sense of comfort and style. Opened in January 2009, Andaz West Hollywood features a sophisticated, modern design inspired by the sexy vibe of the Sunset Strip, the glamour of the Hollywood Hills and a renegade rock-and-roll past. Andaz houses RH Restaurant & Bar, serving authentic Southwest French cuisine from Chef Pierre Gornes, a 3,600-square-foot rooftop Sundeck and heated pool with views of the Los Angeles skyline and downtown L.A. to the beaches and over 9,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space. Andaz’s other properties include: Andaz Liverpool Street in London, Andaz Wall Street, Andaz San Diego and Andaz Fifth Avenue.