Troy, MI (PRWEB) August 04, 2011
StockBrokers.com, an industry-leading source for online brokers, has released its 2011 Forex Online Broker Review.
The group, which already offers the most detailed information available from a third-party website, is now offering its Annual Forex Broker Review, a culmination of a year’s worth of research on 16 different brokers. StockBrokers.com’s in-house Forex trading staff spent hundreds of hours utilizing, testing and reviewing these brokers to provide users with an in-depth analysis of the trading platforms themselves — something no other site offers.
The 2011 Forex Broker Review will cover brokers on the StockBrokers.com site and can be found at http://www.stockbrokers.com/2011-forex-review.html. The reviews are based on several specific categories, including:
- Trade Costs: A breakdown of the transaction structure and incurred costs that are notably different than equities, options, or futures markets.
- Platforms & Tools: Cutting edge and fully functional platforms are the back bone for any successful trader.
- Research & Commentary: Quality, timely, and accurate information are vital in fast paced markets along with application for various trading styles.
- Education: Due to the wide range of skill set from beginner to advanced trading, the ability to inform and develop clients is critical.
- Investment Offerings: High priority to the accessibility of the multiple markets, currency pairs, exotics, metals, and various account services.
- Customer Support: The importance of 24-hour availability and various communication channels are explored.
- Mobile Trading: Technological capability and innovative apps are investigated and tested.
Results for each category as well as an overall review table can be found by visiting http://www.stockbrokers.com/2011-forex-review.html.
StockBrokers.com, an industry-leading source for online brokers, is wholly owned by Reink Media Group. A Michigan based company founded in 2009, Reink Media Group owns and operates multiple Web sites within the personal finance industry. The organization strives to provide pertinent resources, tools, and education for successful personal investing. For more information, please visit the company’s website at http://www.reinkmedia.com.
# # #