INK-EEZE introduces the first ever tattoo daily moisturizer to help keep tattoos from fading.
Newbury Park, CA (PRWEB) August 04, 2011
Sean Hoy, company founder, says “I wanted to really design a line of products that listened to what the tattoo artists were wanting to have in tattoo care products as, collectively, they’ve learned what works and what doesn’t.” Hoy spent several years working with skin care specialists and different lab formulations to come up with the line. “I wasn’t finished until each tattoo care product was not only acceptable to many of the top tattoo artists that we work with, but it was going to be a product they wanted to use, and that they would want their clients to use.”
The new tattoo care line is vegan, not tested on animals, and made in the USA. It includes:
- INK-EEZE Tattoo Daily Moisturizer(available in 4oz bottle, 16oz pump, and 5ml packet): The first ever moisturizer specifically formulated for tattoo protection. It is a fragrance free, non aloe, with a thin consistency that glides on and does not become thick and cakey, settling into the skin while keeping a moisture barrier with INK-EEZE’s Ink-Barrier Technology.
- INK-EEZE Tattoo Sunscreen(available in 4oz tube, and 5ml packet): A UVA / UVB broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen formulated with a moisturizer utilizing the INK-EEZE Ink-Barrier Technology to protect your tattoo from fading while also preventing your tattoo’s coloring from being distorted with a white or grey tint from the product application.
- INK-EEZE Tattoo Ointment(available in a 16oz jar, 2oz jar, and 5ml packet): Vitamin and botanically infused to replace the artist’s typical ointment with one that has less glove hang ups, maintains a thin consistency that doesn’t cake-up over time, a continuity of motion, a smoother needle penetration, and reduces skin irritation during the procedure.
- INK-EEZE Tattoo Healing Cream(available in 2oz bottle, 4oz bottle, and 5ml packet): A non-greasy, non-cakey, combination of almond oil and vitamins help reduce fevered skin, calming and softening the skin while reducing cracking.
- INK-EEZE Tattoo Healing Spray(available in 4oz bottle, 2oz bottle, and 8ml mini-sprayer): A revolutionary non-petroleum based healing spray designed with a vitamin combination to reduce fevered skin and swelling, while allowing oxygen to the skin for maximum healing.
The INK-EEZE brand began with a topical tattoo numbing cream that has quietly become a respected product amongst tattoo artists for their client’s tattoo pain relief. It utilizes the strongest combination of numbing agents on the market. Hoy says, “Artists had been complaining that other available numbing products were not originally designed for the tattoo market, so they had reactions with the skin that made the tattooing process more difficult. I wanted to find a solution to that, and thus the brand was born.”
As tattoo artists began to use the tattoo numbing cream, they also requested a more fast-acting tattoo numbing spray that could be used during the procedure to continue the numbing process, and Hoy developed the INK-EEZE Tattoo Numbing Spray.
The INK-EEZE line can be purchase on the INK-EEZE website at http://www.inkeeze.com, or at a tattoo shop near you. Tattoo shops interested in carrying the INK-EEZE line can contact info(at)inkeeze(dot)com to be put in touch with a distributor.
Company information: INK-EEZE is a tattoo lifestyle company that was created to bring you the best products for your tattoos. All products are developed and tested by professional artists, collectors, and skin care specialists. Our goal is to make your tattoos as painless and pristine as possible so you can enjoy them for life. Numb. Heal. Protect.
For editors: high resolution photography of products, models, and logos available. Product samples available.