More than 75% of Fortune 1000 companies belong to IAITAM and our corporate membership is growing and not all of them are just in IT.
Suffield, OH and Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) August 04, 2011
More than 700 senior executives interested in various aspects of IT Asset Management (ITAM) will attend this year’s IAITAM 2011 Annual Conference & Exhibition (ACE), held from October 12-14, 2011 at the Aria Resort City Center, Las Vegas.
Over 60 speakers will address this year’s attendees including industry leaders from organizations such as Accenture, BNY Mellon, Chevron, Dell, HP, Wells Fargo and many more.
- Aspera GmbH (Bernhard Boehle): See What Others Are Doing: Software License Management at BMW Group
- Accenture (Daniel Anderson): Baking ITAM into IT Operations
- BNY Mellon/Mellon Financial Services (Susan Malta & Jacob Rogers): A Partnership: The CMDB and Asset Management
- Chevron USA (Robin Trebec): I Don't Need Friends At Work, I Have Friends At Home: ITAM From the Trenches
- Federal Aviation Administration (Tyson Hiner & Keith Bennett): Implementing an IT Asset Management Program in the FAA
- Highlights for Children (Stephen Covert): Unraveling Microsoft’s VDI offerings and how the licensing works.
- HP (Roger Mallett): How to use asset management to support key business drivers
- Tuscon Electric Power (Eric Nichols): The Role of Software Media Management in Business Continuity
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage (Rod Potter) & Agnitio Advisors (Doc Burnham): Growing Pains and Maturing: The Evolution from Ten to Fifty in Ten Short Years
Other topics covered include: cloud and virtual environments, software identification, asset management and licensing, ITAM benefits for healthcare, compliance audits, risks associated with Telework and mobile assets.
“The growing interest in ITAM has expanded across the globe, with an emphasis on cutting costs and increasing compliance with governing bodies,” said Barbara Rembiesa, President of IAITAM. “Our annual conference is the industry’s only ITAM-focused event and the best resource to gain first-hand knowledge on the types of ITAM programs that work, how to execute them and what kind of results can be expected. Anyone looking to implement or improve upon a program within their organization has a lot to learn from the speakers at this years’ conference.
“More than 75% of Fortune 1000 companies belong to IAITAM and our corporate membership is growing and not all of them are just in IT. We also have members from the finance, operations and other business units. To us, this indicates the significance of ITAM within organizations and the necessity for education and best practices.”