Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) August 17, 2011
Pedata RV Center sees more new owners turning to recreational vehicles to maximize their vacation budgets this summer. It's called summer vacation for a reason; most individuals and/or families expect to take a vacation during the summer months when the kids are all out of school. But the changes in the economic situation of many families in the last few years has made drastic changes to the vacation budgets of many.
More new owners coming to Pedata RV Center for information on buying and information on available stock and pickup are citing their need to maximize their summer vacation budget as the reason for purchasing recreational vehicles.
For those who need to make the most of their vacation dollar, there are easy tips to help them decrease their travel costs:
1. Plan a trip in the nearby area. Aim to complete a trip on one tank of gas. RV owners often refer to this as a one-tank trip.
2. Many RV owners purchase recreational vehicles with setups that will make hitching a small vehicle to the back of the RV a possibility. This allows them to park their RV, set up camp and then drive their smaller, more fuel efficient vehicle around town. This can drastically decrease total gas expenses for the trip, and makes it more comfortable to drop in on local diners.
3. Plan your route carefully. You want to consider fuel efficiency by choosing the shortest route to your destination without ruining the effect of the RV on the road. Many prefer longer, more scenic routes, but accommodate their budgets by spending at least part of the trip focusing on the quickest route rather than the most beautiful.
4. Find the best gas prices in your area. Every smart phone will have apps available to search out and direct you to the lowest gas prices in the area. Use the available tools to maximize all those vacation dollars.
5. Drive like grandparents. Driving slowly and sedately can decrease the amount of gas being used by recreational vehicles and it adds up quickly during a road trip.
Gerard Pedata of Pedata RV Center said, "It's summer time. A lot of people are traveling to the basic hot spots: Disneyland, famous camping spots along the beach, Six Flags, Universal Studios, etc. And they're all great, but we recommend that RVers consider what there is to do in their own area. Most are surprised at the entertainment and leisure options that are within hours of where they have lived for years, or even all their lives."
Pedata RV Center sells used RVs, travel trailers, fifth wheels, campers, and motor homes. Their full inventory is accessible online, and due to their low overhead costs they are able to offer competitive pricing in their industry. Easy access to industry and recreational vehicle information allows consumers to have access to the specific knowledge they need to ensure their purchase results in long-term satisfaction.
For more information on Pedata RV Center, or current trends in the RV industry, visit Pedata RV Center online at http://www.pedatarvcenter.com or contact Gerard Pedata:
Contact: Gerard Pedata
Company: Pedata RV Center
Phone: 1-888-545-8314 or 520-807-0900