Scottsdale, Ariz. (PRWEB) August 22, 2011
JDA® Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: JDAS), The Supply Chain Company®, today announced that JDA customers comprise 71 of the STORES Top 100 Retailers for 2011 - including 19 of the top 20 - and 56 of the STORES 2011 Hot 100 Retailers.
The STORES Top 100 Retailers list is determined by U.S. retail sales. The STORES Hot 100 Retailers list is the definitive annual ranking of the fastest-growing public and private retail chains in the United States. Rankings are determined by increases in year-over-year domestic sales between 2009 and 2010. JDA Software is an official sponsor of the STORES 2011 Hot 100.
JDA's innovative software and services enable retailers to:
- Improve forecast accuracy by leveraging one synchronized view of demand. Retailers can select from multiple forecasting models and optimal tuning parameters to develop forecasts from multiple demand streams that address the entire product lifecycle.
- Synchronize planning for more informed decision making across the enterprise. By aligning common financial objectives with merchandise planning, retailers can support and optimize enterprise-wide strategic, financial, assortment and operational planning activities.
- Enhance visibility into assortment plans with optimized processes. Retailers can combine planning and product selection with enhanced assortment management to produce plans that meet consumer needs and fulfill financial objectives.
- Increase margins through more profitable, targeted assortments. Enable retailers to execute precision merchandising with comprehensive clustering, space planning and assortment management capabilities.
- Leverage best-in-class merchandise management processes. Retailers can take advantage of sophisticated transaction and purchase order management, as well as accurate, real-time inventory management and the ability to track all inventory movements.
- Drive more effective promotions for increased sales and profits. Retailers can combine advanced demand forecasting and optimization with comprehensive price and promotion execution to meet financial goals.
“The STORES rankings prove what we already know ― JDA has the privilege of working with many of the world’s finest retailers. We are pleased to see so many JDA retail customers recognized for tackling new challenges and creating new value for their businesses while driving business growth and profitability,” said Wayne Usie, senior vice president, retail, JDA Software.
Tweet this: @JDASoftware Customers Dominate STORES 2011 Retail Rankings http://jda.com/top100
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA® Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: JDAS), The Supply Chain Company®, is the leading provider of innovative supply chain management, merchandising and pricing excellence solutions worldwide. JDA empowers more than 6,000 companies of all sizes to make optimal decisions that improve profitability and achieve real results in the discrete and process manufacturing, wholesale distribution, transportation, retail and services industries. With an integrated solutions offering that spans the entire supply chain from materials to the consumer, JDA leverages the powerful heritage and knowledge capital of acquired market leaders including i2 Technologies®, Manugistics®, E3®, Intactix® and Arthur®. JDA’s multiple service options, delivered via the JDA® Private Cloud, provide customers with flexible configurations, rapid time-to-value, lower total cost of ownership and 24/7 functional and technical support and expertise. To learn more, visit http://www.jda.com or e-mail info(at)jda(dot)com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made in reliance upon the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are generally accompanied by words such as “can,” “will,” “ensure,” “help,” “enable” and “expect” and other words with forward-looking connotations. In this press release, such forward-looking statements include, without limitation, comments that JDA’s solutions and services can enable retailers to obtain certain benefits. The occurrence of future events may involve a number of risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to: (a) our solutions may not perform exactly as we anticipate; (b) there may be implementation and integration problems associated with our solutions; and (c) other risks detailed from time to time in the “Risk Factors” section of our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Additional information relating to the uncertainty affecting our business is contained in our filings with the SEC. As a result of these and other risks, actual results may differ materially from those predicted. JDA is not under any obligation to (and expressly disclaims any such obligation to) update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software Group, Inc.
14400 N. 87th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
# # #