San Diego, CA (PRWEB) August 27, 2011
San Diego homebuilder Brookfield Homes has launched its Back to School Sale, offering extra upgrades and lower prices on select new homes for sale throughout the region.
Details of the Back to School Sale, which may include price reductions, flooring upgrades, builder options, landscaping, incentives, and low tax rates – are available online at http://bit.ly/BrookfieldSale. All San Diego new home locations by Brookfield Homes are included in the sale, from Carlsbad to Scripps Ranch to Chula Vista.
Here are some of the highlights of Brookfield’s Back to School Sale:
Rockrose at The Foothills – 3 eco-savvy homes in coastal Carlsbad now on sale
Homesite No. 168 is a plan 1 single-story home reduced $13,000 to $585,900 with $2,000 in builder upgrades and $10,000 in builder incentives.
- Homesite No. 183 is also a single-story plan 1 home with upgrades, including wood and tile flooring, totaling more than $17,000 and $10,000 in incentives.
- Homesite No. 165 is a plan 3 at Rockrose, the largest of the floor plans available. This home includes an $11,000 price reduction and more than $4,000 in included upgrades. Buyers also will have $10,000 to use toward closing costs.
Rockrose by Brookfield Homes at The Foothills offers homes built 35 percent above California standards, the most energy efficient new homes in all of San Diego County.
Mahogany at Old Creek Ranch in San Marcos – 3 homes now on sale include more than $35,000 in upgrades including rear yard landscaping
- Homesite No. 5026 is a plan 1 move-in ready home priced at $599,900. Upgrades valued at more than $28,000 include window coverings, landscaping and tile flooring. A $15,000 incentive is available for the turnkey residence.
- Homesite No. 5030 is a plan 5, single-story home price-reduced by $10,000 to $572,900. More than $7,000 in upgrades include rear yard landscaping, plus a $15,000 builder incentive.
- Homesite No. 5032 at Mahogany is a plan 3 residence priced at $649,900. This home offers $10,000 in rear yard landscaping and upgrades. Incentives up to $15,000 offered as well.
Serenity at StoneBridge Estates near Scripps Ranch – 2 homes with extensive front yard landscaping and other included upgrades now on sale
- Homesite No. 90 is a plan 1 home with the price reduced $30,000 to $849,000. Upgrades add up to another $56,190 and include extensive front yard landscaping. Brookfield is also offering $30,000 in incentives.
- Homesite No. 89 is a plan 2 home with beautiful wood flooring installed and front yard landscaping, now on sale for $899,000 – down $21,000. This home’s included upgrades total $89,996 and buyers get $30,000 in incentives.
Cordova at Windingwalk in Chula Vista – 2 attached homes priced in the low $300,000s
- Homesite No. 46 is a plan 4 home with the price reduced to $319,900, and more than $11,0000 in included upgrades including beautiful wood flooring. The home also includes $10,000 in incentives.
- Homesite No. 45 is a plan 3 home priced at $306,900 and including $13,605 in wood flooring and included upgrades and $10,000 in incentives available.
Trellis at Windingwalk Chula Vista – 2 homes in amenities-rich master-planned South Bay community
- Homesite No. 11, a plan 2 home with Nature Preserve views, features a $5,000 price reduction and $15,000 in incentives. Sale price is $447,900.
- Homesite No. 22, also a plan 2, is now selling for $448,900 and features more than $22,000 in upgrades, including wood flooring. $15,000 in additional incentives are offered from the builder.
Brookfield Homes San Diego/Riverside is a homebuilding member of Brookfield Residential Properties, Inc. – a North American land developer and homebuilder, active in 10 principal markets. Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. entitles and develops land and builds home for our own communities, as well as sells lots to third-party builders. Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. is co-listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges under the symbol BRP. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.brookfieldrp.com.