The IS/IT team at K12 Services, Inc. complements your developers on meeting the requirements.
Furlong, PA (PRWEB) September 03, 2011
The USDA commodity program assists schools in providing healthy and affordable food to students. Integrated Management Solutions, Inc. and K12 Services, Inc. are working together to make food manufacturers and distributors more efficient by eliminating non-value added costs from K-12 school foodservice. Recently Integrated's Food Connex product was recognized with K12 Certification an excerpt of the commendation is shown below.
K12 Services Inc. wishes to notify Integrated Management Solutions that as of this date your commodity data tracking and reporting systems, Food Connex, meets the requirements established to:
- set up and maintain manufacturer and commodity specific allocations in dollars or pounds of USDA commodities.
- set up and maintain approved product codes and discount values (PTV) by manufacturer (7 CFR 250).
- debit the correct customer/commodity account when an eligible recipient agency purchases an approved product.
- apply accurate commodity discounts to eligible recipient agencies and display the discounts on customer invoices as approved by the State Agency.
- prevent commodity discounts from being applied when insufficient allocation balances are available.
- transmit all eligible USDA commodity sales data via flat file on a regular and timely basis.
The IS/IT team at K12 Services, Inc. complements your developers on meeting the requirements listed above.
"This is a major benefit to the students, schools, distributors and manufacturers." said Integrated's President Paul Hernandez-Cuebas. "By removing overhead from the supply chain we allow the businesses to operate more profitably while the students and schools get access to affordable high quality food."