Dr. Dailley has cured bad breath for more than twelve thousand halitosis patients and boasts an astounding 99% success rate.
Berkeley, CA (PRWEB) September 01, 2011
The Center for Breath Treatment is pleased to announce a new halitosis clinic location at 2999 Regent Street, Berkeley, CA. The new location offers state-of-the-art technology, spacious treatment rooms, and convenient parking for patients, making the clinic more accessible than ever before.
Dr. Anthony Dailley, the world-renown “Bad Breath Dentist & Doctor”, is thrilled to announce the launch of the new clinic, which will allow him to treat additional patients in an enhanced facility. Dr. Dailley has been providing bad breath solutions to severe halitosis sufferers for more than 15 years. He has successfully cured bad breath for more than twelve thousand patients and boasts an astounding 99% success rate.
Dr. Dailley is the leading expert in the halitosis treatment field and specializes in diagnosing the underlying physiological and biological root causes for severe, chronic halitosis. Many patients, desperate to permanently get rid of their severe bad breath, travel hundreds and even thousands of miles to meet with Dr. Dailley and his team at The Center for Breath Treatment. There, Dr. Dailley utilizes a methodical scientific approach to treating halitosis that takes into account microbiological, dental, medical, and lifestyle-related causes for chronic halitosis.
The full cost of treatment at The Center for Breath Treatment is $650 (USD), which includes all appointments necessary to eliminate a halitosis condition, as well as any prescription medications and/or recommended bad breath products. Visits to the clinic take approximately one hour, and involve:
- A comprehensive patient interview
- Thorough review of the patient’s dental and medical history
- A complete oral examination including any necessary dental x-rays
- Breath analysis with the Halimeter™ which will help to determine the sources of the halitosis and the degree of its severity.
While each patient receives a different treatment plan tailored to their specific needs, common elements of bad breath treatment include:
- Identifying underlying causes including physiology, sinus issues such as post nasal drip and/or undiscovered biological infections
- Instructing the patient on specific home-care techniques that utilize halitosis products pertinent to their specific situation
- Providing the patient with appropriate pharmaceutical products as necessary
- Identifying and eliminating activities or habits of the patient that may be contributing to the bad breath condition
The vast majority of patients require just two appointments to successfully diagnose and eliminate their halitosis condition. The Center for Breath Treatment also offers free phone consultations. The treatment center team can be reached at 1-888-373-7403.
The Center for Breath Treatment Company Profile
- The Center for Breath Treatment was founded in 1996 by Dr. Anthony Dailley, who has since treated more than 12,000 halitosis patients with an astounding 99% success rate.
- Dr. Dailley has been practicing dentistry since 1981, and has a degree in Cell & Molecular Biology from San Francisco State University as well as a Dental Degree from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry.
- Dr. Dailley is constantly conducting research on halitosis and is a foundering member on the Board of Directors at NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company.
- Dr Dailley’s halitosis expertise has been featured in U.S. News, CNN, CBS Nation News, Health Magazine and a large number of media publications.
- For more information on bad breath solutions and products, visit The Center for Breath Treatment online or call 1-888-373-7403.