The Best Search Engine Optimisation Companies Ranked in the United Kingdom by topseos.co.uk for September 2011
(PRWEB) September 01, 2011
topseos.co.uk, the independent authority on search vendors in the United Kingdom, has released their monthly list of the top 30 best SEO companies in the United Kingdom for the month of September, 2011. Companies who have made the list of the best SEO service providers were tested through a variety of critical aspects which are essential to organic optimisation. Customers of online marketing services hire an SEO agency to improve their organic results in major search engines through first-page listings using a variety of online marketing techniques.
The Managing Partner of topseos.co.uk (http://www.topseos.co.uk/), Jeev Trika, has stated that the “evaluation process for both agencies and software tools is meticulous. We review strengths, weaknesses, and competitive advantages.”
The Top 30 SEO Companies in the United Kingdom for September 2011 are:
1. SEO Consult
2. Bullseye Media
3. Micrositez LTD
4. WebiMax UK
5. Hit Search
7. SEO Company UK
8. Custard Media Solutions Limited
9. SEOhaus UK
13. White Hat Media
14. Ikroh SEO
16. Rapid Blue
17. Bluechilli Ltd.
18. Blueclaw Media Ltd
19. SEO Positive Limited
22. Lakestar Media
24. SEOptimise Ltd
25. Vertical Leap Ltd.
26. Creare Communications
27. Advansys Limited
29. High Position Limited
30. Just Search
topseos.com uses a process for evaluating each SEO agency which has been in development since 2002. Each company identified through this process is able to achieve results and meet the expectations of each of their clients as identified in their contracts. The list created through this process is a list of the top vendors in the United Kingdom who have a history of performance for their customers. Each company provides a unique SEO service for their customer tailored to their specific needs. For each company reviewed, at least three clients were contacted and the actual performance of each SEO company was determined. Different general and specific questions were asked of each SEO Company:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (one through ten; ten being the highest).
- What are the most competitive keywords you have been able to rank on the major search engines and how long did it take you to achieve those rankings?
- Did the agency modify the way they achieved higher rankings for you based on the Universal Search model introduced by Google? How?
- How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered to the client? What metrics do they cover?
- Do the reports inform you what the next set of steps should be to achieve higher rankings and when you can expect to achieve the next set of goals by?
- How many of your top industry keywords rank in the top 10? Which ones?
topseos.co.uk is a well-known independent authority on search vendors in the United Kingdom. Established in 2009 as an expansion of topseos.com for the United Kingdom, topseos.co.uk has been able to recognize and rank those companies providing the best online marketing services. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider based in the United Kingdom by the independent authority on search vendors. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provides various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to visitors who are both looking for online marketing services and looking to learn more about them.
Search Engine Optimisation companies in the United Kingdom interested in applying for the evaluation and rankings service can visit:
To learn more about the Best SEO Companies in the United Kingdom for September 2011 visit:
# # #