We are combining a market leading rate of 3.17% with the convenience and flexibility that goes with managing your savings online.
(PRWEB UK) 1 September 2011
Savers are just a click away from a highly competitive rate of 3.17% AER/gross p.a. variable on their investment following a new product launch from the West Brom.
The building society has released WeBSave Easy Access 3, enhancing its range of online savings accounts available exclusively at westbrom.co.uk.
The rate includes a 1.42% unconditional bonus paid until 31 October 2012 and the minimum opening balance is £1,000.
Four withdrawals can be made in each account year with no loss of interest. Subsequent withdrawals will incur a charge equal to 90 days loss of interest on the amount withdrawn.
Stephen Leonard, the West Brom’s Divisional Director for Marketing and E-Commerce, said: “The online savings market remains intensely competitive and we are determined to ensure West Brom customers get some of the best possible returns.
“We are combining a market leading rate of 3.17% with the convenience and flexibility that goes with managing your savings online. As such, we expect considerable demand for this latest WeBSave account.”
WeBSave Easy Access 3:
- Offers a rate of 3.17% AER/gross p.a. variable. This includes a 1.42% unconditional bonus paid until 31 October 2012
- For opening balances of £1,000 and over, up to a maximum of £100,000 (single and joint)
- Choice of annual or monthly interest payments. Interest can be capitalised or paid away
- Easy access – without notice or loss of interest for up to four withdrawals per account year. Withdrawals beyond the permitted account limit will incur a charge equal to 90 days loss of interest on the amount withdrawn
- Available to new and existing customers online at westbrom.co.uk. One account per customer.