As an SAP channel partner, Advent can now deploy total back-end solutions, including financial, human resources, project management, analytics and a mobile workforce.
Hamilton, NJ (PRWEB) September 01, 2011
Advent Global Solutions, Inc. (Advent) today announced it has become an SAP® gold channel partner authorized to resell SAP® Business All-in-One solutions, the Sybase® Unwired Platform and SAP BusinessObjects™ solutions to midsize companies in North America—with a focus on media outlets, advertising and public relations agencies, and project-centric organizations (PCOs).
Midsize companies often do not have the budget available to invest in enterprise solutions or a large IT staff. However, just like their large competitors, midsize companies need the ability to gain insights into their business and integrate business data seamlessly in an effort to increase business performance and revenues. That is where Advent makes the difference.
“As an SAP channel partner, Advent can now deploy total back-end solutions, including financial, human resources, project management, analytics and a mobile workforce within 30 weeks,” said Raj Chappidi, CEO of Advent. “For media organizations and agencies, these three categories of SAP offerings can easily be integrated with best-of-breed media systems, workflow and traffic systems.”
By partnering with SAP, Advent provides a comprehensive “three pillar” approach that enables midsize companies to quickly realize value with an integrated business solution—from back-end business functions to mobile computing to business analysis.
Advent’s three pillar approach is based on the following SAP solutions:
- SAP Business All-in-One: Comprehensive, proven solutions with preconfigured, industry-specific best practices built in. SAP Business All-in-One solutions are based on the core components of the SAP ERP application, adding industry-specific capabilities from SAP and its partners that enable midsize companies to fast track predictable and affordable implementations that grow as their businesses grow. The solutions enable customers to easily integrate with the SAP Business Suite environment in use by their customers, partners, suppliers or other involved corporations.
- Sybase Unwired Platform: Designed to enable customers to create user-friendly applications that mobilize business processes and workflow and real-time access to back-office systems across the enterprise to help improve efficiency, responsiveness and overall productivity.
- SAP BusinessObjects solutions: Solutions from the SAP BusinessObjects portfolio help growing midsize companies to head in the correct direction by providing reporting and analysis, dashboards and mobility.
Along with these three pillars, Advent helps midsize companies ramp up quickly in their required cost-effective manner by managing software licensing, implementation services, training and documentation, staffing optimization and managed support. In addition, Advent offers added value along with budget, resource and time savings, as follows:
- A back-end solution featuring preconfigured documentation and a built-in methodology for rapidly deploying integrated business functionality
- A company-wide mobile workforce solution that include preconfigured workflow across various functions such as procurement, time and expense, and KPI-based dashboards
- An analytics solution that is preconfigured with SAP content, along with typical reports such as financial and operation reporting that includes project and client profitability and employee productivity
“SAP welcomes Advent Global to its partner ecosystem as an SAP gold channel partner,” said Kevin Gilroy, senior vice president, Ecosystem and Channels, SAP America, Inc. “As an authorized reseller of SAP Business All-in-One, the Sybase Unwired Platform and SAP BusinessObjects solutions, Advent can help media, advertising and PR agencies and organizations achieve their objectives of improved growth, lower costs and a better understanding of business processes. Working with Advent as part of our thriving partner ecosystem, we can offer midsize companies the solutions they need to compete effectively and grow their businesses profitably.”
About Advent Global Solutions, Inc.
Advent is a global systems integrator specializing in ERP, information governance and mobile content delivery. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Houston, TX, Advent has offices and affiliations across the globe. Advent’s clients include companies like VML, JWT (J. Walter Thompson), RAPP, Katz Media Group, Apple, Pepsi, Nike, and IBM. Advent maintains partnerships with major technology and business service providers and is an advisor to national and global business establishments. Advent’s professional services bring relevant solutions to the marketplace, along with a well-defined ecosystem of support to all growth-oriented midsize businesses. To learn more about how Advent’s solutions, please visit: http://www.adventglobal.com.
# # #
SAP and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. Business Objects, BusinessObjects and the Business Objects logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Objects in the United States and/or other countries. Business Objects is an SAP company. Sybase and Sybase 365 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sybase, Inc. ® indicates registration in the United States. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
SAP Forward-looking Statement
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.