“These organizational changes enable greater operational scalability, accountability, and transparency to achieve our customer and business growth commitments,” says Matt Tormollen, president and CEO of FuelQuest.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) September 01, 2011
FuelQuest, Inc., the leading on-demand software and services company for the global downstream energy industry, today announced the addition and promotion of several key executives. Building on strong growth for FuelQuest’s fuel management and tax automation solutions, these management team changes position FuelQuest for accelerated market adoption – both domestically and internationally. The revised structure also ensures consistent and successful marketing, sales, deployment and support of their best-in-class solutions within the energy market.
The following appointments are effectively immediately:
- Phil Fraher: In addition to his role as chief financial officer (CFO), Phil assumes the chief operating officer (COO) role focusing on building effective customer-centric operational organizations within the company including finance, professional services, support, and Fuel Center® operations. Phil has over 21 years of leadership experience within business intelligence, data delivery, and business-to-business software companies including Visual Numerics where he was President/CEO and Brightmail where he was COO/CFO.
- Scott Cilento: Scott transitions to senior vice president of customer value assurance and, working directly with FuelQuest’s product management, sales, services, and support organizations, has responsibility for ensuring a customer’s return on investment through an end-to-end, value-driven customer engagement process. Scott’s 23-year career includes over 12 years directing space shuttle ground processing operations for NASA and 11 years directing product management, operations, and professional service teams at FuelQuest.
- Robert “Bubba” Lange: Bubba becomes the senior vice president of solution engineering and has direct responsibility for pre-sales solution definition across both the fuel management and tax automation solutions. Bubba has more than 7 years of experience at FuelQuest and was formerly a platinum consultant at SAP. He has spent nearly half his 27-year career running large-scale ERP implementations primarily within the oil and gas industry.
- Thomas Munger: Thomas joins FuelQuest as vice president of commercial development. Thomas has responsibility for developing financial programs and services leveraging a customer’s investment in FuelQuest’s traditional solutions. Thomas has over 17 years of experience within the energy industry having held commercial marketing, trading, and commodity analyst roles at companies such as U.S. Ventures, Saracen Energy, Flint Hills Resources, and Koch Industries.
- David Campbell: David is promoted from director of product marketing to vice president of product management. David is responsible for strategy, roadmap, and go-to-market execution of the FuelQuest product portfolio. David’s 20-year career includes numerous product and technology leadership roles at companies such as Hewlett-Packard, TruLogica, and BroadJump.
- Mary Fuzat: Mary is promoted from director of customer solution management to vice president of production operations. Mary has over 13 years of technology project, product, and account management experience with companies such as Enron and Trelligence. Mary will leverage her experience managing complex implementations and support organizations to provide customer support, production operations monitoring, and release management for FuelQuest’s growing solution and customer base.
“These organizational changes enable greater operational scalability, accountability, and transparency to achieve our customer and business growth commitments,” says Matt Tormollen, president and CEO of FuelQuest. “In addition, we have added critical industry and functional expertise while recognizing employees who have been key contributors to our success.”
FuelQuest provides on-demand fuel management, tax automation, and compliance solutions for suppliers, distributors, buyers, and traders of petroleum products and other energy commodities. FuelQuest's solutions deliver operational and financial value to over 750 customers. These customers include leading global oil companies, international retailers, shippers and government entities. FuelQuest's fuel management solutions help customers manage the complexity, regulation and market volatility for more than 18 billion gallons of gasoline and diesel fuel annually. Its Zytax solutions ensure compliance and accuracy for tens of billions of dollars of energy-related excise taxes per year. Learn more at http://www.fuelquest.com.