New York, NY (PRWEB) September 06, 2011
Defran Systems, a leading provider of integrated electronic health systems for human services organizations, is sponsoring a free webinar entitled, “Developmental Disabilities Providers: Audits, Cash Flow and Quality of Care,” in conjunction with Ada S. McKinley Community Services, a non-profit provider of education, foster care, and developmental disabilities services in the greater Chicago area. The free webinar will feature a comprehensive client profile and electronic health record demonstration that focuses on audits, compliance and quality of care.
- Thursday, September 8, 2011, 2:00 p.m. EDT to 3:00 p.m. EDT
- Many developmental disabilities providers utilize paper-based or non-integrated electronic health databases to store their patient records, which makes it difficult to use data to show program effectiveness and client outcomes. Additionally, all human services agencies face an ongoing struggle to comply with a multitude of funder, regulatory and accreditation standards. All of these issues are further complicated by a challenging economic environment and impending budget cuts. This webinar will demonstrate how implementing an EHR and financial management software system can make a difference in your success.
- The free webinar is hosted by Peter Greetis, Director of Information Systems at Ada. S. McKinley Community Services, and Peggy Giglio, Senior Business Analyst at Defran Systems, Inc.
- Ada S. McKinley Community Services, Inc. is a comprehensive, fully-accredited, human services agency. With 43 sites across six divisions in the greater Chicago area, the organization provides education, foster care and adoption, mental health, child development and senior services, among others.
- Defran Systems provides comprehensive EHR and financial software to human services providers. Its flagship web-based solution, Evolv-CS®, is an ONC Certified Complete Ambulatory EHR.
- Online from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Register today for Developmental Disabilities Providers: Audits, Cash Flow and Quality of Care.
About Defran Systems
Defran Systems provides web-based, enterprise information management software to human services providers. Our flagship EHR and financial software suite, Evolv-CS®, is an ONC Certified Complete Ambulatory EHR and supports providers in their efforts to prove Meaningful Use. It is the most all-inclusive solution for optimizing your entire health record information management process, improving cash flow and achieving positive outcomes. We are a long-term partner; understanding the challenges human services providers face and providing relevant solutions.
Visit us at http://www.defran.com.
For more information:
Defran Systems, Inc.
# # #