Being unemployed at one point in my life, I know how it feels to be faced with hopelessness, loneliness and financial pressures all at the same time. It is important for the unemployed not to drown in self-pity.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 02, 2011
Brandon Wade, a leading relationship expert, author and founder of successful online dating websites SeekingArrangement.com, SeekingMillionaire.com and WhatsYourPrice.com, today announced his Labor Day dating tips for unemployed singles.
“Being unemployed at one point in my life, I know how it feels to be faced with hopelessness, loneliness and financial pressures all at the same time. It is important for the unemployed not to drown in self-pity,” says Brandon Wade, an alumni of MIT. “I started my online dating business and found my soul-mate while I was unemployed. As crazy as it may sound, being unemployed offers you the perfect chance to find love and to drastically change your life.”
Five Dating Tips for Unemployed Singles
According to Wade, if one is single and unemployed this Labor Day, he or she should not stay at home and drown in self-pity. Instead, he or she should follow five life changing dating tips:
1. Start Getting Pampered: While unemployed singles may not have the budget to be dating, they should put their magnetic personalities and good looks to work. One way is to become a Sugar Baby by signing up for a free online dating profile on a Sugar Daddy dating website such as SeekingArrangement.com. Alternatively, they could put themselves up for auction by selling first dates on WhatsYourPrice.com. It’s done for charity, perhaps now they can do it for love. These niche online dating websites will match them up with a sugar daddy, sugar mommy or generous wealthy singles who are willing to pay to wine and dine them. It’s even better than signing up on a free online dating site.
2. Work on Self-Improvement: Keeping a positive mental attitude is extremely important for unemployed singles. They should put together a list of things they would like to improve about themselves, and start working on them. If one is out of shape, this is the time to get on a workout schedule. If one has an unhealthy diet, now is the time to switch to a more healthy one. Working on one's self improvement list will help the unemployed occupy their time, improve their self-esteem and make them more attractive to other singles.
3. Become a Goal Digger: There is nothing more unattractive than someone without goals. Sugar babies are goal diggers. For those unemployed singles who are unable to answer questions such as what does one want to do with one's life, or where does one see himself or herself five years from now, now is the time to create a list of short and long term goals and objectives. Having clear goals will help the unemployed do better on their job interviews, but more importantly, it will help improve their dating life. A person with goals is consistently rated as more attractive and appealing than a person without.
4. Start Networking: The best jobs no longer come from job postings. In fact, one's new job may come from people they meet over an online dating website, especially if the website is one frequented by successful, wealthy or influential people. SeekingArrangement.com, for instance, boasts thousands of Fortune 1000 executives as its members, and even a handful of those on the Forbes 400 list of the richest. Even if there is no chemistry for romance, there may most certainly be opportunities for networking and friendship.
5. Try Something New: The employed hardly have time to try new things or do things they really want to do. The unemployed has new found freedom and extra time to smell the rose or do something new. Perhaps it's time to start a new business, visit a museum, or travel to unknown places. As a sugar baby, one may be able to do all of that on someone else's dime. A wealthy boyfriend, girlfriend, sugar daddy or sugar mommy may end up footing the bill.
About Brandon Wade
Brandon Wade is a leading relationship expert, author and online dating entrepreneur. Mr. Wade is also the Founder and CEO of online dating websites SeekingArrangement.com - the leading sugar daddy dating personals for those seeking mutually beneficial relationships, SeekingMillionaire.com - the largest Millionaire matchmaking service for wealthy and beautiful people, and WhatsYourPrice.com - the first and only online dating marketplace for buying and selling first dates. Mr. Wade is also the author of "Seeking Arrangement: The Guide to Sugar Daddy and Mutually Beneficial Relationship" and "Connecting with the In Crowd". He holds a BS and MBA from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
For more information about the online dating websites, please visit SeekingArrangement.com, SeekingMillionaire.com or WhatsYourprice.com, or contact them directly.