Home users who meet the required conditions will obtain a full 1yr license of our paid product TrustPort Total Protection for free.
Brno (PRWEB) September 07, 2011
“We will destroy earth... 2012 is the year of destruction and is drawing nearer. The end of civilization is coming! We must be aware of TrustPort! They want to save the world. We must destroy all of them with our viruses!“ The game begins this way. Gamers are invited to help TrustPort PC experts solve encrypted messages, which have been intercepted from the outer space. TrustPort wants to differentiate itself from its competitors not only with its quality products, but also with an unconventional and amusing approach to its fans.
"We are aware that our products have become popular in the last year thanks to the results of independent testing laboratories. The ability of our software to detect malware is top-rated. That’s why the idea to offer our paid product for free was only a question of time. However we do not want to go in the same direction as our competitors, we want to offer even more for free. Home users who meet the required conditions will obtain a full 1year license of our paid product TrustPort Total Protection for free,“ says Marketing Director at TrustPort, Lucie Grohova.
10 reasons to replace your current antivirus with TrustPort Total Protection 2012:
- Multiengine scanning technology – the best detection of malware according to independent tests.
- Creation of transferable antivirus (USB flash disk)
- Application Inspector - sophisticated test of applications at sandboxing level monitoring application's behaviour, and protection against unauthorized access and the modification of protected OS parts.
- Device Security - intuitive system for managing access for all removable devices. It offers the possibility to allow or block user’s access to devices such as USB, CD/DVD, Bluetooth, Smart cards, iPod, FireWire, memory card readers and other multimedia storage devices.
- Autorun Protection - option to disable automatic launching of removable devices. It enables or disables protection against the automatic launching of removable media (FAT type).
- Virtual encrypted disks
- Creation of encrypted archives
- Secure shredding
- Recovery system disk
- Parental lock