There’s an undeniable value in real estate professionals marketing their services through social media...
St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) September 08, 2011
RealtyPlug has recently added a Facebook app to their already wide array of real estate marketing tools. With this new app, members of RealtyPlug can add a lead-capturing real estate search engine within their Facebook page, in addition to their websites and blogs.
“There’s an undeniable value in real estate professionals marketing their services through social media, so it only made since for us to create an app that would have the ability for our members to add a search to their Facebook page, too. This new addition keeps us in-line with the company’s goal – Create an extensive real estate marketing toolbox agents and brokers can use in all corners of the web.” said Bryan Bowles, Founder & CEO.
This addition rounds out an already long list of features the service provides for real estate marketing campaigns.
- The ability to add custom real estate searches to websites, with lead capture
- The ability to add custom real estate searches to blogs, with lead capture
- The ability to customize all features of the real estate searches, including standard or map-based, location, property-types, listing types, colors and themes, and more
- Distribute real estate listings throughout highly searched websites including Zillow, Yahoo Real Estate, Trulia, and Oodle
- Create real estate marketing flyers in HTML format, for classified ads websites
- Create single property websites to promote real estate listings
Even with the addition of the much sought after social media feature, RealtyPlug plans to keep its subscription price at $10 per month. Bryan commented, “We have no intention to ever raise the price. We thank every new member of RealtyPlug by putting their money into developing new features and enhancements that will ultimately benefit them. As our user base grows, so will the number of features. We love hearing feedback from our members, and developing the tools they ask for – that’s the fun part.”
When asked what features are next, Bryan said “The ability to choose the data source for the real estate searches, IDX or non-IDX data. What currently sets us apart from most search-based real estate marketing tools is that IDX is not required. This is a big deal, because there are still a handful of MLSs that only allow Brokers to use the IDX data for hosting a real estate search, leaving agents with the inability to add a search to their websites and blogs. And that’s how we got started; by filling the need for agents to add a lead generating real estate search to their websites, who otherwise couldn’t because of certain restrictions.”
To learn more about RealtyPlug visit http://www.realtyplug.com