Cleveland, Ohio (PRWEB) September 04, 2011
Scaparotti Construction Group (SCG), a construction services firm headquartered in Cleveland, has announced it has completed six school projects to serve more than 3,400 students in time for the start of the 2011 school year in Northeast Ohio.
The projects were completed as part of the Ohio School Facilities Commission (OSFC) partnership with Ashtabula Area City Schools, Louisville Local School District, Southington Local School District, and the Tuslaw Local School District.
The educational facilities projects that SCG provided construction management services include:
Ashtabula Area City Schools
- Huron Primary, a $9.5 million, 52,000 sq. ft. facility that houses 450 students
- Michigan Primary, a $10.5 million, 54,000 sq. ft. facility that houses 450 students
- Ontario Primary, a $9.5 million, 52,000 sq. ft. facility that houses 450 students
Louisville City School District
- Louisville High, a $16 million addition and renovation to a 123,000 sq. ft. facility that houses 900 students
Southington Local School District
- Southington K-12, a $21 million, 107,000 sq. ft. facility that houses 690 students
Tuslaw Local School District
- Tuslaw Elementary, a $12 million, 58,000 sq. ft. facility that houses 490 students
“We are thrilled to have partnered with all these school districts and proud of the hard work that was done to provide these facilities to their communities,” said Michael Scaparotti, President of the Scaparotti Construction Group.
About Scaparotti Construction Group:
Scaparotti Construction Group (SCG) was created in 2009 through the acquisition of one of northeast Ohio’s oldest and most respected construction firms, the R.P. Carbone Company. Owned and operated by the very management personnel who made the previous firm a regional leader in general contracting, construction management, and design/build services, SCG has managed over $1.6 billion in K-12 projects for over 50 school districts with more than two-hundred buildings. For more information on the company, visit http://www.scapcg.com or become a fan on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/scaparotti.
# # #