“The vacuum lifter with the two-joint swing arm is a great option for any business wishing to improve or eliminate any lifting and handling issues they are experiencing”
(PRWEB) September 08, 2011
The new suction head on the 'two-joint swing arm' vacuum lifter from Packline Materials Handling allow bags or sacks to be split and opened without losing suction from the vacuum lifting head.
The two joint swing arm vacuum lifter enables users to repeatedly lift and accurately place a wide variety of loads including paper and plastic sacks, boxes, sheets of material, crates and cartons.
The new design on the vacuum lifting heads enables the operator to split and open bags and sacks without losing suction from the vacuum lifting head.
This new vacuum lifting solution is suitable for production and mixing areas involving raw ingredients and bulk materials. The bag can be split and contents poured into a hopper without loss of suction from the vacuum lifter.
Available in stainless steel, these suction lifters are ideal for the food industries.
The two joint swing arm vacuum lifter can continuously rotate, and the slide mechanism on the hinged arm gives a full range of movements. An electrically driven vacuum pump provides both lifting and suction functions and a wide range of quickly interchangeable vacuum heads is available.
The vacuum lifting heads have a 'fingertip' control bar so the operator uses minimum effort to move heavy loads.
Safety is of paramount importance and in the event of a power failure the load is gently lowered to the ground before the suction head will release.
The suction lifting equipment can be specified in stainless steel for use in the pharmaceutical and food industries.
With a remotely installed power pack, the vacuum lifters can also be installed in hazardous areas.
Packline Materials Handling distributes vacuum lifting equipment across the UK, in conjunction with their existing range of stainless and non-stainless steel lifting and handling equipment.
Packline’s vacuum lifting equipment, with proven technology, enables users to:
Repeatedly lift and accurately place a wide variety of loads including paper and plastic sacks, boxes, crates and cartons, reels and drums.
- A wide range of suction heads is available to suit a wide range of applications.
- An electrically driven vacuum pump provides both lifting and suction functions.
- The units’ 360 degrees rotation on the ‘Gold Wing’ vacuum lifter and the hinged arm on the ‘Two Joint Swing Arm’ vacuum lifter give a full range of movements.
- The hinged arm on the ‘Two Joint Swing Arm’ vacuum lifter allows for full and accurate movement.
- Finger tip control - vacuum heads have a 'fingertip' control bar so the operator uses minimum effort to move heavy loads.
- Safety interlocks - in the event of a power failure the load is gently lowered to the ground before the suction head will release.
- Stainless steel vacuum lifters can be specified for use in the pharmaceutical and food industries.
- With minimal dust traps the vacuum lifting unit is very easy to clean.
- With a remotely installed power pack the vacuum lifters can also be installed in hazardous areas.
- Bespoke units can also be developed to suit the needs of the customer.
Packline has been designing and manufacturing lifting and handling equipment since 1993. The ‘Compac’ range of stainless steel roll and drum lifting and handling equipment has established Packline as a leading supplier of materials handling equipment for the food, drinks, dairy, pharmaceutical and medical processing industries.
The ‘Compac’ range of lifting and handling equipment, coupled with the comprehensive range of interchangeable attachments, provides handling solutions for most applications found in today's production environments.
Packline are also suppliers of mild steel and stainless steel heavy duty lifting equipment for handling drums and rolls of material. The range of lifters is available with bespoke lifting attachments suitable for heavy duty roll and drum handling, to suit both warehouse and industrial needs.
For further information on vacuum lifting equipment, or the full range of lifting and handling equipment, please contact Packline Materials Handling on +44 (0)1202 307700 or visit http://www.packline.co.uk.
Newtown Business Park
BH12 3LL, UK