AAIM names are prime targets for mailers offering publications and continuing medical education programs.
Alexandria, VA (PRWEB) September 08, 2011
Marketing General Incorporated (MGI) has been appointed list manager for the membership and other datafiles of the Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine (AAIM).
AAIM is a consortium of five academically focused specialty organizations representing departments of internal medicine at all medical schools and teaching hospitals in the United States and Canada.
Membership in the Alliance organizations together cover every step of the academic internal medicine process, including physicians, department chairs, program directors, and business administrators. Members of the Alliance are:
- Association of Professors of Medicine (APM)
- Association of Program Directors of Internal Medicine (APDIM)
- Association of Specialty Professors (ASP)
- Clerkship Directors of Internal Medicine (CDIM)
- Administrators of Internal Medicine (AIM)
And two affiliates:
- Association of Chairs and Chiefs of Medicine (ACCM)
- Medicine-Pediatrics Program Directors Association (MPPDA)
AAIM also maintains lists that provide mailers with easy access to:
- Internal medicine chief residents
- Medical School Deans
- Designated Institutional Officials (DIOs) who oversee residency training programs
Direct marketers may select names from the overall Alliance membership or from each individual member organization. The AAIM file totals about 6,000 names and each name is a prime target for publishers and organizations providing continuing medical education as well as those who provide goods and services to physicians and other professionals in internal medicine.
The list is 100% direct-mail generated and frequently updated, CASS certified, and the NCOA certificate is available for U.S. addresses on request. The file was previously managed inhouse by the Alliance.
For more information on the AAIM mailing list(s) and other MGI List offerings, please contact List Manager Tiffanie Johnson, 703.706.0309, TDJohnson@mgilists.com, or visit http://www.MGILists.com.
Marketing General Incorporated brings to associations and businesses more than 30 years of strategic insights from testing, market research, and data analysis of member behavior and membership marketing.