Montreal, Quebec, Canada (PRWEB) September 09, 2011
Integration New Media, Inc. (INM), a leader in building engaging digital experiences, unveiled its fall 2011 webinar schedule today. The company is offering three new sessions that fall under two new content tracks: user experience design and client engagement.
The first webinar, “Building Your Digital Presence”, is scheduled for Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 11:00 am Eastern. This free 60-minute session covers everything you need to know about creating your organization’s digital presence, including:
- Creating your organization's digital identity
- Choosing the right channels – What’s out there? What’s right for you?
- Aligning channel strategies
- Creating a unified brand presence
- Tools and references to help you along the way
- Monitoring your key performance metrics
It is designed for small to medium-sized business owners, executives as well as traditional marketers. To learn more, or to register, visit: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/963549424
The second webinar, “Bridging the Gap: Creating Rich User Experiences for the Desktop, Web and Everything In Between” looks at responsive web design as an alternative strategy for creating websites that work on any device, at practically resolution. This webinar, scheduled for Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 11:00 am Eastern, will address:
- What is responsive design and why should you consider it for your site?
- How does it work? When would you build a responsive site?
- What user experience challenges does it present?
- What technologies are used to create responsive sites?
- What limitations exist?
This session is designed for project managers, executives, UX designers, graphic designers and other business-level staff and it presents the concept of responsive design at a high-level. A deep technical understanding is not required. To learn more, or to register, visit: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/782481801
The final session, “Creating Customer Engagement” is taking place on Wednesday, November 9, 2011 at 11:00 am Eastern. This webinar looks at how organizations can capture interest and convert more business by creating customer engagement, including:
- Creating the level of engagement that consumers are demanding
- Building engaging and compelling content and applications
- Reusing content across multiple channels, including mobile
- Discovering tools and technologies to help you make your marketing more agile and responsive
- Measuring and optimizing across devices, screens, and customer channels to deliver results
This session is designed for medium to large organizations that are looking to create a new level of connection with their customers and manage cross-channel relationships. It is ideally suited for marketers, executives, and web managers. To learn more, or to register, visit: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/216637880
About Integration New Media, Inc. (INM)
Integration New Media (INM) helps companies create engaging digital experiences that deliver results. With projects ranging from rich internet applications through to digital publishing software and electronic libraries, INM has developed solutions for organizations large and small in a variety of different industries. For over 20 years, the company has offered a mix of products, custom software development, and specialized services. For more information, visit http://www.INM.com.