“We have a very diverse group of foundations with great causes taking part in this event, and I am very excited to provide them a meaningful platform to help promote their cause.”
Orlando, Florida (PRWEB) September 08, 2011
With his work “SUTRA”, Yatin reveals, through stunning life-sized prints, the beautiful textural fibers that are woven into the environments of present day urban India, evocative of its ancient society and civilization at large. Sutra borrows its name from the ancient Sanskrit “SUTRA”, translated as “a thread or line that holds elements together.” Each print uses custom inks printed on large pieces of handmade, Japanese kozo paper- a process that ensures each print will be exclusive.
Calendar of Charity Events at SUTRA in September:
- 19th : BETA/Women’s Resource Center/Just 1 Book/Fuel My School (6-9pm) - An evening to benefit education for those in our community in need.
- 20th : Boy Scouts (5:30-8PM) - The Boy Scouts provide a program for young people that builds character, trains them in the responsibilities of participating citizenship, and develops personal fitness. Helping kids be “Prepared. For Life”
- 22nd : Give Kids the World (6-9PM) - A non-profit resort that creates magical memories for children with life threatening illnesses and their families.
- 23rd : The Kerosene Lamp Foundation (5:30- 8:30PM)- Kerosene Lamp Foundation was founded by NBA veteran player Adonal Foyle to empower youth to grow into healthy and well-educated adults.
- 24th : Aids Awareness & Prevention (7-10PM) - AAP is a foundation in Orlando which collaborates with GAP (in India) to raise awareness and prevention, as well as create a climate of understanding towards all those who are affected by HIV and AIDS. More specifically, Yatin’s daughter Aemy Patel volunteers her time in the summer at GAP camps, helping children born with HIV/AIDS.
- 25th : Recolon Jumpp Foundation (5:30-8PM)- A foundation created for little 2 year old Recolon Jumpp, who soon will be facing a bone marrow transplant in which his family will be incurring exorbitant medical bills.
- 26th : March of Dimes (6-9pm) - Fields Auto Group hosts, benefitting March of Dimes
- 27th : The ANNIKA Foundation (6-9 pm)- The ANNIKA Foundation teaches children the importance of living a healthy, active lifestyle through fitness and nutrition, and offers aspiring junior golfers opportunities to pursue their dreams.
- 28th : Robert Hartley Scholarship (6-9 pm)- A scholarship of $50,000 is given to a Rollins College Student each year in the honor of the late Robert Hartley.
- 29th : Florida Hospital for Children (6-9pm)-Mark Moore and Michael Ward (FHFC Board of Directors) host, benefiting Florida Hospital for Children.
- 30th : University Club Foundation (6-9pm) - Yatin Patel hosts, benefiting the University Club Foundation which contributes funds to five local institutions: Seminole State College, Valencia Community College, University of Central Florida, Hamilton Holt.
Distributed by Sara Brady Public Relations
Scott E. Bowman, 407‐702‐6692
222 W. Comstock Avenue, Suite 111
Winter Park, Florida