LIMS247 reflects our philosophy and our desire to make modern management technology such as RFID available, easy to implement, and most importantly, affordable for laboratory managers.
Frederick, Maryland (PRWEB) September 09, 2011
RURO, Inc., a developer of research productivity and management technology today announced the addition of radio frequency identification (RFID) support to their enterprise-class LIMS 247® solution for managing laboratory information and processes.
LIMS 247 goes beyond basic sample control with RFID technology by extending functionality to tracking and managing laboratory and organizational assets in the facility such as instruments, chairs, computers, tanks, consumables, personnel and much more.
Designed to deliver a robust and pleasing user experience, key features found in LIMS 247 include:
- Available RFID hardware, tags and labels that fit almost any requirement and environment including extreme temperature ranges from -180C to +140C
- Single, secure laboratory data repository that is ideal for data mining and knowledge discovery
- Code-free configuration enabling flexibility and future growth without programming
- Comprehensive data retention, logging and audit mechanisms ensuring data quality, backups and regulatory compliance
- Simplified and automated data capture by interfacing with virtually any test instrument and digital control system
- Unlimited workflow and process management scenarios
- State-of-the-art, high availability architecture that can be installed once and accessed from nearly anywhere
“As scientists, we have the unique ability to develop solutions based on our past experiences and our desire to make a scientist’s job easier and more impactful”, stated Alex Nickolaitchik, Chief Scientist, RURO. “LIMS 247 reflects this philosophy and our desire to make modern management technology such as RFID available, easy to implement, and most importantly, affordable for laboratory managers.”
About LIMS 247
Featuring a state-of-the-art architecture and a proven, accelerated deployment process, RURO’s LIMS 247 enables organizations of just about any size and field to enhance operational excellence.
Learn more about the LIMS 247 by visiting http://www.ruro.com/products/lims247.html.
Headquartered in the heart of Maryland’s biotechnology corridor, RURO is an award winning developer of state-of-the-art software that optimizes manageability and productivity for innovative academic, biotechnological, pharmaceutical, medical and government (homeland security) laboratories in the USA and throughout the world.
RURO is a company driven to innovate. With a fervent focus on relevant and novel software technologies that address needs of scientists, RURO strives to be the best at integrating world-class technologies and customer needs into products which have no analogs on the current software market.
For more information please visit RURO online at http://www.RURO.com.