Wirefly customers can now pre-order Sprint’s latest 4G device on Wirefly.com before it officially hits stores’ shelves later this month – and at a special Wirefly price, backed by a 30 day pre-order price guarantee
Reston, VA (PRWEB) September 08, 2011
Wirefly (http://www.wirefly.com), the Internet’s leading authorized retailer of cell phones and cell phone plans, today announced that it is hosting a pre-sale for the highly-anticipated Samsung Epic 4G™ Touch, available exclusively from Sprint, The Samsung Epic 4G Touch is a premium Android™-powered smartphone and the first device from the Samsung Galaxy S II series to launch in the United States. Wirefly customers can now pre-order Sprint’s latest 4G device on Wirefly.com before it officially hits stores’ shelves later this month – and at a special Wirefly price, backed by a 30 day pre-order price guarantee.
The Epic 4G Touch smartphone has the distinction of being the first device from the next generation of Samsung’s award-winning Galaxy S series to launch in the United States. As the successor to the popular Epic 4G, the new Epic 4G Touch smartphone has garnered a lot of attention and buzz within the industry and amongst smartphone fans. Its impressive list of features lives up to all of the hype making this smartphone a compelling choice for consumers.
In addition to operating on the Sprint 4G network, the Epic 4G Touch is powered by Gingerbread, Android 2.3 platform and comes equipped with the industry’s fastest dual-core processor, the new Samsung Exynos, providing high-speed multitasking, incredibly fast upload and download times, high-performance gaming.
Touted as one of the thinnest smartphones on the market, the ultra slim and super lightweight Epic 4G Touch measures just 0.38 inches thick, yet with an enormous 4.52-inch Super AMOLED Plus screen, the most advanced mobile visual display on the market, it delivers a high-definition-like viewing experience with superior colors, enhanced readability with even greater battery capacity – perfect for watching videos, TV, playing games, surfing the web, texting and emailing while on-the-go.
The Epic 4G Touch is also equipped with an 8.0 megapixel rear-facing camera/camcorder with 1080p full HD recording and playback, as well as a 2.0 megapixel front-facing camera ideal for self-portraits or video chat. With Samsung's AllShare technology, users can capture, create and then share their experiences with ease.
Why Wirefly Loves the Epic 4G Touch for Sprint:
- 4.52-inch Super AMOLED Plus display;
- Ultra slim and super lightweight Epic 4G Touch form factor measuring just 0.38 inches thick;
- Samsung Exynos™ 1.2GHz dual-core processor;
- Dual cameras: 8.0 megapixel rear-facing camera/camcorder with auto-focus and flash that shoots video in 1080p HD, and 2.0 megapixel front-facing camera ideal for self-portraits or video chat;
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capable, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices on the Sprint 3G or 4G network;
- Voice Talk by Vlingo™ allows users to give their Epic 4G Touch voice commands, including voice dial, text message, navigation, music, Web browsing and search;
- Screen grab feature allows users to easily take a screen capture of the phone screen by pressing the power button and the home key simultaneously;
- Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface provides superior multitasking and customization for an enhanced visual and intuitive smartphone experience;
- Visual Voicemail;
- Enterprise functionality provides support for exchange device management policies, offers increased security of data and services and enables mobile conferencing while on the go;
- microSD card slot that supports up to a 32GB memory card;
- Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Technology 3.0;
- Access to more than 250,000 apps through Android Market™.
Pre-Order Now at Wirefly.com:
Customers looking to purchase this hot new device and all of the useful accessories that go along with it do not have to wait any longer. The Samsung Epic 4G Touch is now available for pre-order on http://www.wirefly.com for new and upgrade-eligible Sprint customers with a two-year Agreement and select plan with $10 Premium Data add-on. As always, Wirefly offers significant savings with no rebates and fast, free Fedex shipping and free returns.
Wirefly’s Pre-Order Price Guarantee:
Customers who pre-order the Epic 4G Touch can take comfort knowing that their purchase is protected by Wirefly’s 30 Day Pre-Order Price Guarantee. If the price of the device on Wirefly.com drops below the pre-order price within 30 days of the release date, Wirefly will automatically refund the difference to the customer’s credit card.
Wirefly.com is America’s trusted source for cell phones and wireless service plans. Owned and operated by Simplexity, Wirefly.com is the Internet’s #1 authorized dealer for the top cellular carriers in the U.S. Wirefly.com also offers discounts and services not available in retail wireless stores including a better selection of the latest cell phones, greater savings, straightforward pricing with no rebates, and fast, free FedEx shipping with free returns. For more information about Wirefly’s wireless products and services, visit http://www.wirefly.com. Shopping from a web-enabled cell phone? Wirefly’s mobile-optimized website, mobile.wirefly.com allows consumers to quickly and easily explore its extensive catalog of cell phones and receive unbiased information from any web-enabled cell phone, regardless of operating system. With Wirefly Mobile, visitors can shop and compare phones and pricing by manufacturer, carrier or rate plan while on the go.