Rochester, NY (PRWEB) September 12, 2011
Rochester Software Associates (RSA), provider of production print workflow software solutions for in-plants and corporate print centers, will offer a technology preview of Email and Mobile workflows for their flagship web-to-print product, WebCRD™, and award-winning Output Management software, QDirect™ at Graph Expo in booth 646.
The WebCRD technology preview will showcase the following technologies:
- Email workflows for ordering and sending files from mobile devices for immediate or future ordering;
- Mobile browser access for order status and tracking, and file upload with automatic conversion to PDF for immediate or future ordering;
- Quick mobile ordering using existing defaults for Shipping and Billing with simple ticketing commands.
The QDirect technology preview will feature:
- An email reader which converts the contents of an incoming email and any of it’s attachments to PDF for routing and ticketing in the print shop. Print shops can then leverage QDirect’s output management capabilities to automatically route jobs to printers based on pre-defined business rules.
- “mPrintShop” is a mobile application that allows QDirect customers to check printer status and receive a summary of QDirect job information from wherever they are using their mobile device. Printer information will include current state (‘Idle’, ‘Printing’, ‘Down’, etc), any printer messages such as those shown on the printer console, and which paper stocks are loaded in the printer. At launch, “mPrintShop” will be available as iOS and Android applications as well as a web-based mobile-friendly web site.
Tim Kelly, SVP, stated, “RSA is uniquely positioned to deliver this capability as part of the WebCRD application due to our single-screen ordering, providing customers with the fastest web-to-print ordering process.” Continuing, he said “These capabilities will provide exceptional value for our in-plant customers with distributed workforces. Customers supporting remote salespeople, multiple retail locations, as well as University print centers supporting instructors and college students have expressed a need for this mobile application. And, law firms are an ideal market for QDirect’s new email reader as part of their production workflow.”
RSA’s workflow solutions are available through RSA’s partners and directly from RSA. For more information, visit RSA at http://www.rocsoft.com.
Rochester Software Associates (RSA) is the only company in the industry to provide transform, output management, and web-to-print software solutions to support digital production print workflows. For 25 years, our enterprise customers have used RSA solutions to turn printing into productivity™, automating their print centers and seamlessly converging printing from the data center, in-plant, and distributed enterprise print environments.
Products like WebCRD™, the leading Web-to-print software provider for in-plants, QDirect™ Output Manager, and make ready job ticket conversion maximize employee productivity and corporate profitability, boosting operating efficiency, increasing print volume without increasing staff, and delighting customers with better turnaround times and 24/7 access.
For more information, visit http://www.rocsoft.com.
©2011 Rochester Software Associates, Inc. WebCRD, QDirect and Turn Printing into Productivity are trademarks of RSA.
# # #