Certify Capture culminates a decade of research and field experience gleaned from hundreds of successful Worksoft customer deployments around the world.
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) September 12, 2011
Worksoft®, a leading provider of automated testing solutions for packaged enterprise applications, today announced the general availability of version 8.6 of the Worksoft Certify® Suite for use with SAP® applications. Worksoft’s Certify Suite is an integrated functional testing, performance testing and change management solution that automates the complete testing lifecycle from change impact analysis through audit documentation, accelerating customer time to value and significantly reducing operational costs.
“Version 8.6 builds upon our commitment to provide maintenance-free tests that can be easily created and used by business users,” said Shoeb Javed, CTO of Worksoft. “In Worksoft Certify, functional tests can be seamlessly transformed to Certify Performance without rebuilding the test – a first in the industry.”
At the heart of the Worksoft Certify Suite version 8.6 is Certify Capture™, a unique technology that dramatically reduces the time needed to automate tests. Built with business users in mind, Certify Capture culminates a decade of research and field experience gleaned from hundreds of successful Worksoft customer deployments around the world.
With Certify Capture, a user simply pushes the “Capture” button and all of the end-to-end business process interactions are automatically stored in a structured format in a relational database as a set of objects and actions. This not only helps companies achieve dramatic ROI in the areas of automated functional testing, but also enables them to easily reuse this information for a variety of purposes such as performance testing, documentation and training, certification and compliance, as well as user acceptance testing (UAT).
Another major component incorporated within this release is direct integration to version 7.1 of the SAP Solution Manager application management system. The new release allows customers to take full advantage of the advanced functionality offered by Worksoft Certify from directly within SAP Solution Manager.
Key components of Worksoft Certify Suite version 8.6, in support of SAP applications, include the following:
- Worksoft Certify - an automated functional testing solution for packaged enterprise applications. Using an object-driven approach, Certify eliminates the need for generating scripts or writing testing code.
- Certify Performance™ - automatically executes load tests to validate capacity and response times for SAP and Web applications.
- Certify Data™ - automatically identifies, extracts and maintains representative SAP data for use by Worksoft Certify tests. The data is extracted during the process of building a test so that it remains in context of the business flow.
- Certify Impact™ - automatically analyzes proposed changes to the SAP application, using the business process change analyzer in SAP Solution Manager, and recommends and executes the appropriate tests for the impacted business processes.
- Certify Learn™ - automates the process of loading all SAP objects into Worksoft Certify to create a complete set of application maps that provide a common, scalable application inventory for improving impact analysis and testing activities.
- Certify Business Process Procedure™ (BPP) - a Web-based document generation tool that automatically generates just-in-time business process documentation that can be used for a variety of purposes including training and compliance purposes directly from any Worksoft Certify tests.
Worksoft Certify Suite version 8.6 for use with SAP applications is available immediately. Today’s announcement was made at the SAP TechEd 2011 conference being held in Las Vegas, Sept. 12-16, where Worksoft is exhibiting in booth 604.
About Worksoft, Inc.
Worksoft® is an innovative, global provider of automated testing solutions for packaged enterprise applications. Companies utilize our solutions to help cut project timelines and reduce operational costs by automating functional testing, performance testing and change management. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Worksoft customers include blue-chip companies across manufacturing, financial services, government, healthcare, retail and transportation. For more information, contact Worksoft at 1-866-836-1773 or visit http://www.worksoft.com.
Worksoft and Worksoft Certify are registered trademarks of Worksoft, Inc. SAP and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other trademarks and names are the property of their respective owners.