New Jersey (PRWEB) September 11, 2011
Paul Errigo was asked to be an event chair at the second annual Rock for Hope 2012 Event to benefit St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, which will be held in April 2012 at the famous BB Kings in NYC.
The first inaugural event was a huge success. Over $145,000 was raised to help children with cancer. It was a night of cocktails, food, luxury raffles, and performances by extremely talented rock and roll bands.
“The Rock for Hope is not just unbelievably successful, but it is an incredible amount of fun. If you love great music, great food and great company, and want to help children with cancer, than this is a must attend event. I am honored to be asked to help chair this event and am looking forward to toping last year’s miraculous success!” says Mr Paul Errigo, founder of the credit companies such as: first credit, firstcreditonline, accounts receivable technologies, artechonline, and co-founder of TeenCredit.org.
Details about the 2012 Rock for Hope will be released as they develop.
About St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital opened in 1962 and was founded by the late entertainer Danny Thomas. Its mission is to find cures for children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases through research and treatment.
- St. Jude covers the cost of food, travel and lodging for each patient and a family member.
- In 1962, the survival rate for acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), the most common form of childhood cancer, was 4 percent. Today, the survival rate for this once deadly disease is 94 percent, thanks to research and treatment protocols developed at St. Jude.
- The daily operating cost for St. Jude is $1.7 million, which is primarily covered by public contributions.
- St. Jude is the first and only pediatric cancer center to be designated as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the National Cancer Institute.
- St. Jude is the first institution established for the sole purpose of conducting basic and clinical research and treatment into catastrophic childhood diseases, mainly cancer.
Find out more about St. Jude by visiting http://stjude.org/?paul_errigo
Paul Errigo with his wife Gina Errigo works with charities across the globe, he is the founder of Positive Credit where he coaches young adults on how to understand credit, how to use credit properly, how to improve credit, and how to avoid credit pitfalls. Paul is a regular contributor to magazines and websites, a keynote speaker, and a the host of http://www.teencredit.org/?cat=9?paul_errigo
# # #