Boston, MA (PRWEB) September 12, 2011
FitForCommerce (http://www.fitforcommerce.com), a leading consultancy and analyst firm focused exclusively on the eCommerce/Multichannel technology industry, was chosen by Shop.org, a division of NRF, to power the on-site EXPO Hall Tour & Info Desk. With 230 eCommerce solution exhibitors in attendance, FitForCommerce consultants are prepared to help attendees navigate the solution hall with a variety of programs - offering insight, knowledge, and guidance to find the best-fit solutions for a range of common eCommerce needs.
- Tour & Info Desk – Located at the entry to the EXPO Hall, attendees can ask advice and direction on finding ‘best fit’ solutions for a range of common eCommerce needs and thereby optimize their time in the hall.
- 1:1 Consultations – In-depth one-on-one consultations to help diagnose eCommerce pain points, recommend improvements, and identify multiple various solutions to retailer-specific needs.
- ‘White Glove’ Tours – Personalized tours of the EXPO floor with a FFC consultant providing insights and introductions.
- “Trip Tix” – For those who want to ‘go it alone’, info packets that can be ordered for on-site pickup on over 30 eCommerce and multichannel topics/categories. Each packet includes a:
Best Practices Checklist
Key Questions to Ask Providers Checklist
Map of Exhibitors based infor that topic/category
Company Profiles of each exhibitor in the relevant category
- “The Doctor is In” – One of FFC’s senior consultants will be providing live, on-site web consultations to help attendees diagnose potential issues and provide recommendations for alternative eCommerce solutions.
"Shop.org Summit's EXPO Hall Help Desk is a key part of our mission to be a resource for the online retailing community," said Mark Bogdansky, Sr. Director of Exhibit Services for Shop.org. "As the experts behind the Help Desk, FitForCommerce's advice and educational materials, from 1:1 consultations to finding the best-fit solutions for their specific needs, allow attendees to make the most of their time."
“Given the vast EXPO floor this year, our 1:1 Consultations and White Glove Tours will allow our well-versed team of consultants to provide in-depth advice and introduce attendees to the vendors that would best suit their needs,” said Bernardine Wu, FitForCommerce’s Founder/CEO and the newest board member of Shop.org. “Our goal is to make successful introductions and help attendees learn everything the Summit has to offer this year.”
FitForCommerce has become recognized as the leading boutique eCommerce consultancy by helping hundreds of online and multichannel retailers and manufacturers develop eCommerce strategies, plan budgets, define business and technical requirements, select ‘best-fit’ vendors and solutions, and increase sales and profits. Utilizing their extensive hands-on eCommerce experience, proprietary methodology of eCommerce Diligence™ and online knowledge base eCommerceKnowHow.com, FitForCommerce is the go-to resource for both retailers and the providers who support them. For additional information, please visit http://www.FitForCommerce.com and http://www.eCommerceKnowHow.com.
# # #