Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 12, 2011
Advanced Resources, located in Chicago and in the suburbs, joins staffing companies across the country in celebrating National Staffing Employee Week, Sept. 12–18, established by the American Staffing Association to pay tribute to the millions of Americans who are employed by staffing firms every business day.
“National Staffing Employee Week is a salute to the important and talented temporary and contract employees who make vital contributions to the nation’s work force and economy,” said Rich Diaz, President of Advanced Resources.
Businesses, according to ASA, tap staffing companies for quality talent in virtually all occupational sectors, from call center service representatives to skilled tradesmen to attorneys. ASA also reports that 79% of temporary and contract employees work full-time (35 hours or more per week), virtually the same as the rest of the work force.
And for those who are seeking their first job, re-entering the work force, or looking for something new, temporary and contract employment offers many benefits:
- Jobs: The staffing industry matches millions of people to millions of jobs every day. Two million temporary and contract employees work through U.S. staffing firms on an average business day.
- Flexibility: Employees can choose when, where, and how they want to work. Companies can get the skills they need to keep fully staffed during busy times.
- Bridge: Temporary and contract work provides a bridge to permanent employment. People can try out a prospective employer and showcase their skills for a permanent job.
- Choice: Many people choose temporary and contract work as a preferred employment option. They can select their work schedules and choose among a variety of diverse and challenging assignments.
- Training: The staffing industry provides free training for millions of temporary and contract employees to help meet today’s demand for skilled workers.
“We’re proud to be involved in an industry that provides so many benefits to employees, to businesses, and to America’s economy,” adds Rich Diaz.
About Advanced Resources: Advanced Resources provides talent acquisition and workforce business solutions for clients in the Chicagoland area. With 20+ years of experience and 4 locations (Chicago, Northbrook, Downers Grove, and Schaumburg), Advanced Resources is an established presence in the staffing and human capital fields, providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services for Office, Finance, and Healthcare positions. The Chicago Tribune named Advanced Resources as one of Chicago’s “Top 100 Employers” in 2010, and the Inavero Institute named Advanced a “Best of Staffing” company in 2010 and 2011.
To learn more, visit http://www.advancedresources.com.
Director of Marketing
Advanced Resources LLC