LA California (PRWEB) September 15, 2011
Dirt.com, the Leading Citizen News and Opinion Entertainment Network announces its Top 10 Hottest New Actresses List. The editors at Dirt says staying hot in Hollywood isn’t easy, and with such an abundance of beautiful new actresses on the scene, it was a very difficult decision to narrow down the list to just ten.
Morris Rockefeller, Dirt's spokesperson says, "The people at Dirt just hated looking at all the hot photographs that came across our desks to be considered for this honor. While we may have made some publicists mad that their client did not make this list, there is always next year1"
Here are the Top Ten Selections Dirt.com's Hottest New Actresses in Hollywood List
(1) Alyssa Diaz: This beauty is relatively unknown but if you like bloody horror films, you can find her in ‘Shark Night 3D.’ Seriously. It’s worth the ten bucks for a movie ticket just to see her.
(2) Ahna O’Reilly: Although she already has a bunch more films wrapping up production, you can catch her right now in ‘The Help.’ She’s blond, she’s cute, and she used to date James Franco. Sold.
(3) Jaimie Alexander: You can see her in this terrible horror film called ‘Rest Stop’ about 100 years ago and you will somehow manage to enjoy it anyway. That’s partly because you get to see her gorgeous face. Muah!
(4) Hayley Atwell: We are Extremely bitter that she got to work with Chris Evans in ‘Captain America,’ but we can’t deny that she has a great body and is kind of fun to look at. Bravo, or whatever.
(5) Jacqueline MacInnes Wood: You finally have a legitimate reason to go see ‘Final Destination 5.’ Some people have said that she’s funny looking. We want to lick her face. That’s all.
(6) Vanessa Martinez: There’s not a whole lot of information on this angel, but she kicked it in ‘Warrior’ with Tom Hardy and Nick Nolte.
(7) Monique Gabriela Curnen: If you haven’t made plans to see ‘Contagion,’ get help now. What Dirt.com loves about her is that she doesn’t look like anyone else in Hollywood. A true individual!
(8) Sara Paxton: Okay, let us explain. She isn’t a Hollywood newcomer but we just WAITING for this girl’s career to really explode. I mean, we explode whenever we see her on the screen. HELLO?!
(9) Analeigh Tipton: Dirt.com knows you’re going to be super busy fantasizing to Ryan Gosling in ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love,’ but don’t forget to check out this hottie. She models, she acts, and she has the most delicious looking face I’ve ever seen. Rawr.
(10) Liza Lapira: She’s no stranger to acting, but I’m hoping that with all the publicity that ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love’ is getting, she’ll finally receive the attention she deserves! Rock on, Liza.
Dirt.com is rapidly becoming a leading worldwide entertainment media brand. Dirt.com covers 30,000 celebrities and has access to the World's Largest Database of Celebrity Photos. Team Dirt's Dirtarazzi and Dirt Reporters report on world breaking stories from Hollywood, L.A. , Malibu, New York, Miami, St. Tropez, St Bartes, Paris, Rio, and London.
Throughout the world, the term “Dirt” is synonymous with gossip and opinion. In this context, Ernest Hemingway originally introduced the word in 1926 when he began using the term in the letters he wrote to friends referencing “Dirt” as gossip. Ernest was a notorious Gossip Monger and loved to not only dish dirt, but receive it as well.
Dirt.com has already been read by people in 178 Countries and brings a new approach to the entertainment landscape by publishing original editorial content whereby readers and writers co-exist by making the site their preferred platform for sharing opinions on News, Gossip and Entertainment. Dirt.com has been called the World’s First Citizen News And Opinion Network.