Austin, TX (PRWEB) September 15, 2011
Fifteen Brown McCarroll lawyers were selected by their peers in 11 areas of the law in The Best Lawyers in America® 2012. Rankings are based on national peer-review evaluations submitted by more than 3.9 million lawyers, and are compiled annually into a guide.
- Administrative/Regulatory Law – Marianne Carroll (Austin)
- Bet-the-Company Litigation – Thomas H. Watkins (Austin)
- Commercial Litigation – Thomas H. Watkins (Austin)
- Energy Law – Marianne Carroll (Austin)
- Environmental Law – Jackson B. Battle; R. Keith Hopson; Rodman C. Johnson; and Danny Worrell (Austin)
- Health Care Law – David W. Hilgers; Hal Katz; Ace Pickens; and Julian Rivera (Austin)
- Litigation – Environmental – Jackson B. Battle; R. Keith Hopson; and Thomas H. Watkins (Austin)
- Litigation – Patent – Thomas H. Watkins (Austin)
- Litigation – Trusts & Estates – William D. Pargaman (Austin)
- Real Estate Law – Robert L. Davis (Austin); Robert W. Dupuy (Dallas);
and Charles W. Morris (Dallas)
- Trusts and Estates – H. David Hughes; and William D. Pargaman (Austin)
About Brown McCarroll, L.L.P.
Brown McCarroll, L.L.P. was founded in 1938 and is a multi-disciplinary law firm with offices located in Austin, Dallas, and Houston. Brown McCarroll delivers results for a variety of clients who have needs for regional representation throughout the state of Texas and the Southwest. More information can be found at http://www.brownmccarroll.com.