Houston, TX (PRWEB) September 14, 2011
EminentWare, a leading provider of add-on solutions for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) , will present a free five-part webinar series this fall focusing on best practices, tips, and tricks for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager users. EminentWare will host the webinars which will be presented by Microsoft MVP and System Center Configuration Manager Expert, Matthew Hudson, MCTS.
The webinar series will focus on many helpful Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager topics such as: working with log files, setting up a management point, right-click tools and scripts, certificates, collection tips, and client troubleshooting, and more.
These one-hour webinars are free and will be held on multiple dates and times from September 2011 through January 2012. All webinars will also be recorded and archived for viewing on demand. Below is a list of the topics, registration links and the available dates and times.
"Finding Hidden Treasures in System Center Configuration Manager Log Files"
Wednesday, September 21, 2011, 1 PM Central
“Setting up a ConfigMgr Management Point when using Microsoft Network Load Balancing (NLB)”
Tuesday, October 18, 2011, 1 PM Central
“Extending the System Center Configuration Manager Console with Right-Click Tools and Scripts”
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 1 PM Central
“System Center Configuration Manager: Certificates and Native Mode 101”
Tuesday, December 6, 2011, 1 PM Central
“System Center Configuration Manager Collection Tips and Tricks”
Wed January 25, 1 PM Central
“Top 10 System Center Configuration Manager Client Trouble shooting Tips & Tricks”
Recorded on July 27, 2011
About the presenter, Matthew Hudson, MCTS
Matthew Hudson has worked in IT for over 20 years and has been working with Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager for 6+ years. After working with The Texas A&M University System for more than a decade, he recently joined Schlumberger as an SCCM Systems Engineer. In addition to working with SCCM on a daily basis, Matthew is a frequent contributor to Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager community forums, manages a Systems Center Configuration Manager Tips & Tools website at http://www.sccm-tools.com/ and he maintains an System Center Configuration Manager Hints & Tips blog at http://sms-hints-tricks.blogspot.com/.
About EminentWare’s Extension Pack for System Center Configuration Manager:
EminentWare’s Extension Pack is designed to extend and enhance the power of System Center Configuration Manager with these key patch and configuration management enhancements:
- View enhanced collection views, client health views, client diagnostics information, and other client details from a central point of control
- Take “one-click actions” on System Center Configuration Manager clients enterprise-wide
- Take control with real-time software update management including immediate update scans and installs, no remote desktop necessary
- Maintain and repair Windows Update Agents and Windows Management Instrumentation enterprise-wide
- Create custom packages using EminentWare’s Patch Management Wizard, and create advanced before-and-after package deployment scripts or scenarios for difficult-to-deploy patches such as Sun Java
- Use the EminentWare 3rd Party Updates Pack (an add-on to the EminentWare Extension Pack for System Center Configuration Manager) to automatically receive patches for common 3rd party applications such as Adobe Reader, Acrobat, Flash, Mozilla Firefox, iTunes, Oracle Java, and more. Patches can be deployed with SCCM when needed or when convenient, right along with Microsoft patches. SCUP or scripting not required.
A free 30 day, fully-functional trial version of EminentWare’s Extension Pack for System Center Configuration Manager may be downloaded at: http://info.eminentware.com/TrialDownload.html.
About EminentWare LLC
EminentWare LLC provides highly scalable, cost-effective and powerful enterprise update and configuration management solutions. EminentWare helps enhance and extend the power of Microsoft management tools such as Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) and System Center Configuration Manager. EminentWare’s solutions reduce management time and expense by providing 3rd party updates, advanced update management control, on-demand enterprise actions such as reboots, enterprise discovery, software and hardware Inventory, software update scans and deployments, extensive reporting, policy evaluations, WMI and Windows Update Agent Repair, enhanced IT management data collection and health views and Configuration Manager and WSUS Agent diagnostics and re-install capabilities. For more information, please visit: eminentware.com
©2011 EminentWare LLC. EminentWare is a trademark of EminentWare LLC. All other product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.