The report gives an in-depth analysis of the geothermal industry in the Asia-Pacific, covering the major countries currently engaged in geothermal power production in the regio
Hong Kong, SAR (PRWEB) September 14, 2011
Marketsensus Research has released its Alternative energy research, “Geothermal Power Market in the Asia-Pacific to 2020 – South-East Asia Key Region for Geothermal Growth.” The report gives an in-depth analysis of the geothermal industry in the Asia-Pacific, covering the major countries currently engaged in geothermal power production in the region, namely the Philippines, Indonesia, New Zealand, Japan and Australia. The research analyzes the current market scenario, upcoming trends, major challenges and key drivers of the geothermal industry. The report covers cumulative installed capacity and generation forecasts from the geothermal resources for all the above mentioned countries - up to 2020. It also provides a detailed analysis of existing and future geothermal potential, major projects and the regulatory framework of the mentioned countries. The report also includes an overview of the geothermal industry in the Asia-Pacific, major deals and the competitive landscape. This research study provides information on technological analysis, key research and development trends, key industry metrics such as growth drivers and restraints, cost analysis and profiles of major international geothermal organizations. This report is written using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, interviews with industry participants and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- The in depth analysis of geothermal industry in the Asia-Pacific, covering major countries currently engaged in geothermal power production in the region, namely the Philippines, Indonesia, New Zealand, Japan and Australia.
- A detailed analysis of existing and future g eothermal potential, major projects and the regulatory framework for the all the mentioned countries
- The overview of global renewable and geothermal industry. It also provides the market dynamics and key drivers and restraints of global geothermal industry.
- The overview and forecasts of Asia-Pacific renewable and geothermal industry. It also provides the market dynamics, major deal analysis and competitive landscape in the region.
- Technological analysis of different geothermal power generating technologies. It also includes key research and development trends. It also provides the cost analysis of geothermal power plants.
- Identify key markets and investment opportunities in the rising geothermal industry of Asia-Pacific.
- Make decisions based on strong historical and forecast data and detailed growth opportunities analysis.
- Understand and respond to the current market scenario for geothermal industry in countries like Philippines, Indonesia, New Zealand, Japan and Australia.
- Position yourself to take maximum advantage of the market’s growth potential.
- Identify the risks associated with the market and transform them into opportunities for future growth.
- Understand upcoming trends and major challenges for the geothermal industry, and make informed decisions to improve internal processes.
- Gain technological insight about major geothermal power generation technologies and emerging technologies worldwide.
Marketsensus is a leading market research services company distributing reports, newsletters, directories, databases, subscription services, country and/or company profiles and custom research in over 130 industry segments from over 30 of the worlds leading firms. Fresher Research; Better Marketing.