Press credentials are now being issued for coverage of the second annual North American Bed Bug Summit in Chicago, IL.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 15, 2011
Press credentials are now being issued for coverage of the second annual North American Bed Bug Summit in Chicago, IL. Passes will be released by BedBug Central, an authoritative resource available to the public for information about bed bugs.
The three-day summit titled, “BedBug University: North American Summit 2011” will be held Sep. 25 through 27 and will provide an educational blue-print for major industries affected in the battle against bed bugs. The summit will be lead by 26 nationally and internationally regarded entomologists and bed bug experts.
Speakers will be reviewing the most pressing and recent issues related to the recent resurgence including: the social issues and psychological impact of bed bugs, how to tackle bed bugs in public spaces, the best treatment practices from around the globe and the government’s role in reducing the spread of bed bugs among many others topics.
The speaker roster at BedBug University’s North American Summit 2011 includes: U.S. Congressman Robert Dold, Dr. Michael Potter, Richard Cooper, Dr. Dini Miller, Jeffrey White, Dr. Changlu Wang and Dr. Stephen Kells in addition to bed bug legal experts such as Christian Hardigree among many other renowned presenters. For additional information on the roster of speakers or for access to a pre-summit media kit, visit http://www.nabedbugsummit.com.
Members of the Press Will Be Granted Access To:
- Interview opportunities with Illinois Congressman Robert Dold who will be speaking about the government’s role in creating legislation to help curtail the bed bug resurgence.
- Access to Bed Bug Detection Dogs
- Access to more than 75+ bed bug related vendors and coverage of the latest technologies and bed bug treatments.
- Face-to-face interviews with leading research entomologists and other bed bug experts.
- Access to private educational seminars.
- Access to the keynote press conference and an interactive Q and A with entomologists and other bed bug experts.
- Interviews with attendees from a variety of sectors including: government, military, housing, shelters, colleges and universities and more.
- At-will video shooting of the latest bed bug treatment technologies, live bed bugs, and the Summit at large.
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest bed bug treatment technologies.
A total of 35 limited and full access press passes will be issued based on media credentials and at a first come, first served basis. A multimedia press kit will be issued upon request for journalists unable to attend the Summit.
All media inquiries should be directed to:
Calvin Allen, Summit Press Officer
Office: (609)799-1300 ext. 3014
Mobile: (609) 947-4872
About BedBug Central
BedBug Central serves as the nation’s most authoritative information resource and website available to the public for information concerning bed bugs and bed bug related issues concerning health, prevention, and treatment methods. More information can be obtained at http://www.bedbugcentral.com.