Edmonton, Alberta (PRWEB) September 16, 2011
“With the enormous changes that the world is going through in the twenty-first century, we are in need of authentic leaders who are change agents and will help humanity go through this massive change and give birth to a new world of peace, love, and light—a world that is free from anger, greed, jealousy, and hatred,” Dr. Kamran Akbarzadeh shares. With this conviction, he was inspired to author Leadership Soup.
Akbarzadeh believes that the world in general and organizations in particular are in desperate need of authentic leaders who lead with their hearts and who empower people to soar to greatness no matter where they are and what they do. His book, Leadership Soup, contains insights, concepts, tools, and solutions that will teach readers the following:
- a recipe for a healthy and tasty “Leadership Soup” to guarantee success with people in the organization;
- how to improve communication, teamwork, and performance
- how to attain productivity, profit, and prosperity by linking purpose, passion, and people;
- how to develop and maintain a powerful and clear vision statement that inspires people in the organization to enthusiastically take action toward achieving it;
- how to build trust among people in the organization;
- how to recognize limiting beliefs and transform them to empowering ones;
- how to empower people to do more than what they think they can do and inspire them to work with integrity and passion; and
- how to move from basic leadership to inspiring leadership and become a change agent for world transformation.
Business owners, employees, entrepreneurs, coaches, corporate executives, consultants, students, parents, experienced leaders, or apprentices can use Leadership Soup as a catalyst for the positive changes they need to make in themselves and others.
For more information on this book, interested parties may log on to http://www.LeadershipSoupBook.com.
About the Author
Kamran Akbarzadeh, Ph.D., is a motivational and inspiring author, speaker, seminar leader, and coach. In 2009, with a vision to inspire others to live on purpose and lead on purpose, he founded Dream Achievers Academy. With a background in research, engineering, and leadership, Akbarzadeh’s passion is to help those who aspire to be executive-level leaders develop a culture of authentic leadership within their organization, grow their business with passionate people, and create long-lasting success. Dr. Akbarzadeh can be reached by email at kamran(at)dreamachieversacademy(dot)com or by phone at 780-439-5361.
Leadership Soup * by Kamran Akbarzadeh
A Healthy Yet Tasty Recipe for Living And Leading on Purpose
Publication Date: August 4, 2011
Trade Paperback; $19.99; 283 pages; 978-1-4628-2990-3
Trade Hardback; $29.99; 283 pages; 978-1-4628-2991-0
eBook; $9.99; 978-1-4628-2992-7
Members of the media who wish to review this book may request a complimentary paperback copy by contacting the publisher at (888) 795-4274 x. 7879. To purchase copies of the book for resale, please log on to http://www.leadershipsoupbook.com.