LateralWatch culls human resource data directly from law firm websites into a database to detect moves and changes. This allows it to accurately identify all changes, even at the Associate or Counsel level.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 19, 2011
RivalEdge Inc. of Los Gatos, CA today announced a new online research service, LateralWatch, that maintains up-to-date information on more than 150,000 legal professionals in over 300 global law firms, including those in the AmLaw 200, the NLJ 250 and the Magic Circle. It was shown publicly for the first time last Thursday at the Legal Marketing Technology Conference West (#lma) in San Francisco.
LateralWatch delivers timely information on hiring moves and changes, provides comprehensive statistics and headcounts for any firm by location and practice area, and makes available an up-to-date searchable database on people in law firms.
Comprehensive, Accurate, Up-to-date Information on Professionals at All Levels
Until now, tracking moves and changes within the legal industry has been largely based on occasional press announcements that firms choose to make about new hires. This approach results in sporadic, inconsistent coverage and makes analysis impossible.
Now, using sophisticated software and human expertise, LateralWatch culls human resource data directly from law firm websites into a database to detect moves and changes. This allows it to accurately identify all moves and changes, even at the Associate or Counsel level.
Unique Features Search Internet Data for In Depth Competitive Insight:
LateralWatch is the only service that provides:
● Detailed tracking of all hiring moves and changes in any firms a user specifies
● A customized weekly email report listing the lateral moves of interest to a user
● A complete, regularly updated, searchable database of legal professionals
● Comprehensive statistics for any firm showing headcounts by title, location and practice
● Ability to export all search results to Excel.
Must-have Marketing Research Intelligence for Recruiters, Legal Marketers and Legal Professionals
● For hiring managers, HR managers and recruiters in law firms and recruitment agencies: LateralWatch tracks the firms of interest and finds alumni and other people instantly, saving hundreds of hours of searching manually.
● For legal Business Development managers: LateralWatch highlights potential opportunities and threats as other firms lose or gain people in various practice areas. It also provides competitive intelligence that can help win new business.
● For partners in law firms: LateralWatch offers a powerful and easy way to keep informed about moves involving partners in other firms in their specific practice area and city.
Availability and Pricing
LateralWatch is available immediately for less than $10k per year for unlimited use within an organization. Each user can then receive customized alerts about moves and changes regarding the firms, locations, and practice areas of interest, and can access the full database as needed.
More Information and Demo
For more information regarding LateralWatch and to schedule a demo, please call 408.657.3343 or visit http://www.RivalEdge.com.
About Rival Edge
RivalEdge is a private company based in the Silicon Valley, California. The company specializes in developing intelligent monitoring solutions for specific vertical markets, including the legal industry. For more information, visit the company’s website http://www.rivaledge.com or call 408-657.3343. Find us on Facebook at RivalEdge and Twitter at @rivaledge.