Norfolk, VA (PRWEB) September 19, 2011
Optimizing Your Internet Ecosystem
Special Note: 15% of Event Proceeds will go to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Relief in the Hampton Roads Area
Town Point Club
101 W Main St,
Norfolk, VA 23510
Tuesday, October 4, 2011 from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM (ET)
Meet strategic professionals in this private seminar that will cover hands on techniques on how to take advantage of the current and evolving internet technologies driving business success today. We are going to do this over a light breakfast.
The format of this event is one half seminar and one half networking. This is not one of those seminars where you are told to get a website or a Facebook page. This is one of those rare seminars where you discover how tools on the internet work together and what processes are effective. This seminar will provide the same counsel given to Fortune 500 companies on these topics.
- Demystifying the use of Salesforce.com to manage your leads and CRM.
- Effective Reputation Management Online
- How to get more Fans and Followers on Twitter and Facebook.
- The real connection between Social Media and Search Engine Optimization.
- Using Google products to build your business reputation online:
Google Places,Adwords, Google Apps, Google Voice, Webmaster Tools.
- Real Search Engine Optimization Techniques and Tools to help you rise above your
- Utilizing the Cloud to save money and boost productivity. Rackspace and Amazon will be
The facilitator is Darren Culbreath, Northern Virginia Internet Business Technologist and strategist. Darren has held technical leadership positions at Fortune 500 companies like AOL, AT&T, Kroger, Sprint and many start-ups.