New York, New York (PRWEB) September 19, 2011
Buddy Media, the social enterprise software of choice for eight of the world’s top ten global advertisers, today announced the launch of ConversionBuddy, part of the Buddy Media social marketing suite that empowers global marketers to build and maintain relationships with consumers in a connections-based world.
For the first time, brands are able to build powerful connections via data-driven customer insights from initial point of contact through point of purchase, all via one software solution.
“We’re in a world where turning fans and followers into real connections will be what makes a great company. Building those connections has a direct correlation to business success,” said Michael Lazerow, Founder and CEO of Buddy Media. “Buddy Media has completely taken the guess work out of social marketing and is the first and only software solution that doesn’t just measure qualitative data, but also measures how a brand’s connections tie directly to sales and other conversions.”
The Buddy Media social marketing suite consists of the following products:
- ConversionBuddy: Allows brands to tracks connections to boost conversions by following consumer social interactions (shares, tweets) through to consumer actions (sales, conversions). In addition, brands can:
- Identify key brand advocates – determining which audience segment shares social content most frequently and which audience generates the most traffic and revenue per share
- Discover which products and pieces of content are most popular and how they travel across multiple social networks
- Uncover which social networks and emails generate the highest revenue per share
- Understand how social marketing drives traffic, sales and other conversions, ultimately impacting the bottom line
- ProfileBuddy: Brands can choose from more than 50 sapplets, or social applications, to develop social content across multiple social networks, including Facebook Page Tabs.
- ConversationBuddy: Empowers brands to build conversations by enabling social publishing, moderation and filtering across multiple social platforms.
The robust product suite also includes all of the enterprise level features Buddy Media customers are used to, including permission based access and controls, real time analytics and workflow management.
“Social media has transformed the way we leverage brand awareness and loyalty to drive growth,” said Kelly Solomon, VP Interactive, Active Cosmetics Division of L'Oreal. “The Buddy Media social marketing suite is a core element to our social strategy, providing us with the social publishing and analytics tools that enable us to stand out from the pack and build our business.”
ConversionBuddy is a result of Buddy Media’s acquisition of social commerce and analytics leader Spinback in May 2011. It is a testament to Buddy Media’s fast moving, innovative environment and work ethic that the Spinback product was completely integrated within the Buddy Media social marketing suite in less than four months.
Buddy Media has also launched a completely re-designed version of its website, which features a vast library of free social content and media resources for brands and agencies, in addition to company and product information.
About Buddy Media
Buddy Media is the social enterprise software of choice for eight of the world's top ten global advertisers, empowering them to build and maintain relationships with their consumers in a connections-based world. The Buddy Media social marketing suite helps brands build powerful connections globally with its scalable, secure architecture and data-driven customer insights from initial point of contact through point of purchase. Buddy Media is the most award winning social enterprise software company, winning the prestigious TechCrunch "Crunchie" Award for Best Enterprise application, named to Advertising Age's 2010 "Digital A-list," and CEO and Founder Michael Lazerow was selected as 2011 New York Entrepreneur of the Year® by Ernst and Young. For more information, visit http://www.buddymedia.com.