Lethbridge, BC (PRWEB) September 20, 2011
Wealthy Thought Leader Andrea J. Lee is offering a live, interactive video to business owners who want real-life, working strategies for getting out of overwhelm, feeling more decisive and living with more energy. In the video, “3 Scary Monsters and 1 Saving Grace,” Lee details precisely how business owners can get the relief they’re looking for from working full-out “in” and “on” their business.
As a business owner herself and a leader in personal and business coaching, Lee created this video because she saw a need. Many business owners become so overwhelmed and exhausted that they simply can’t function at their best. They lose productivity and efficiency, and ultimately, profitability.
“So many business owners have great ideas,” Lee said. “But clearly, a great idea alone is not enough. Many mediocre ideas have made their owners millions, while others look on in agony. This video covers the missing link.”
During the video class, Lee, with her signature blend of tenderness and bite, covers:
- Her “3 Scary Monsters,” and how they hold entrepreneurs back in business
- Why every business owner MUST get rid of these monsters (and it’s not just for their own sake)
- A 4-part path for making decisions quickly and easily
- Why more than just logic must enter into any and every decision
- What it means to “burn the ships” when an entrepreneur is working toward a goal or dream
- One absolute must-have when it comes to ditching the 3 Scary Monsters
Lee explained these 3 Scary Monsters are an inevitable bump in the road of business and her new video gives entrepreneurs the tools they need to navigate rocky terrain.
Business owners who have been feeling a lot of pressure and are tired of holding it together on their own can view Lee’s brand new interactive video at http://www.wealthythoughtleader.com/preview.