London, UK (PRWEB UK) 21 September 2011
Increasing revenues from sources such as adult learners and local employers is becoming important for colleges. Building on WCL’s research, Kieron White, Managing Director of WCL, will be presenting strategies that colleges can use to improve the customer acquisition and retention of both leaners and employers, and he’ll be sharing lessons and learning points from best practices in colleges and WCL’s Private Sector clients such as Aston Martin.
Kieron said: “We are very excited about sharing this important information as we believe it can help all colleges generate new revenues at a time when all are under increasing financial constraints. It shows that once again WCL is leading innovation in the Further Education sector.”
Notes to Editors
1. For more information contact Neil Watkins, contact details: neil.watkins(at)w-c-l(dot)com; 0203 008 5820; 0771 0420477; 83 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0HW
2. WCL (http://www.w-c-l.com) are experts in Change, Programme and Project Management in the Public Sector.
3. WCL has worked with over 60 of the best performing colleges in England over the last 12 months on strategic issues including: innovative shared service models to reduce costs and improve efficiency; Mergers; Governor Engagement; Senior Management Development; and Strategic Option Reviews.
4. Launched in 2003, WCL’s key clients include: Department for Education; Department of Health; Department for Communities and Local Government; Local Authorities; FE Colleges; and national charities.
5. Follow WCL on twitter @WCL_UK
6. The AoC annual conference takes place 15-17 November in Birmingham, for more information visit http://www.aocannualconference.co.uk/