“Consumers expect more from retailers in this economy and we are stepping up to that challenge,” says CEO and third-generation orchardist, Scott Webster.
Hood River, OR (PRWEB) September 21, 2011
The Fruit Company (http://www.thefruitcompany.com), one of the top U.S. fruit & gift basket companies, has announced their next generation website offering an enhanced customer experience combined with a showcase of fresh fruit and gourmet gifts. During the design and development process, TheFruitCompany.com analyzed past customer navigation and conversion data and highlighted critical needs of their core demographic. The revised site offers a more streamlined and functional shopping experience with improvements that allow users to make quick and informed decisions. As a trusted gifting partner, The Fruit Company’s primary emphasis is to give consumers all the information they need to feel confident about their purchase.
“Consumers expect more from retailers in this economy and we are stepping up to that challenge,” says CEO and third-generation orchardist, Scott Webster. “We are very proud of the work that we have accomplished and received input from all facets of the business to create a truly comprehensive website. It is an honor to be sending gifts on our customers’ behalf to friends, family and loved ones,” says Webster.
The Fruit Company’s Website Improvements Include:
- Larger Product Images: In an effort to demonstrate the brand’s attention to detail, The Fruit Company has delivered a larger product photo showcase that clearly displays their abundant gourmet gift offering.
- Updated Content Navigation: Consumers require specific information during each phase of their buying decision. The Fruit Company’s website improvements include: More prominently placed free shipping offers, detailed list of gift contents and exact shipping prices are placed clearly next to each product, etc.
- Site Security & Speed: Security and privacy is a chief concern when dealing with consumer trust. The Fruit Company has taken every precaution to protect users' information. Improvements to the site speed have also been implemented for a prompt purchasing process.
- Fruit Encyclopedia: A new feature set to launch in the fall compiles The Fruit Company’s extensive fruit knowledge and expertise – more than 60 years worth– from three generations of Webster Orchards’ notes!
- Holiday & Occasion Gifts: Each year, The Fruit Company’s team of designers build a range of ultra–chic fruit baskets & gift towers for holidays such as Easter, Mother’s Day and Christmas, and occasions/events such as: Anniversaries, Birthdays and Sympathy or Condolence Gifts.
- Customers Testimonials – A new feature is available for customers to have first-hand encouragement, endorsements and recommendations from previous clients as to The Fruit Company’s first-class quality and service.
About The Fruit Company:
The Fruit Company, located in the Hood River Valley of Oregon, has dedicated itself to delivering the finest orchard fresh fruit and gourmet gifts. The company heritage, spanning three generations, is focused on delivering the best-tasting, healthy items from their vast product offerings. As one of Oregon’s Top 15 growing companies and part of Internet Retailer’s Top 50 “Best of Web”, The Fruit Company continues to impress and amaze with a wide selection of gift items -- for all occasions -- shipped throughout the United States. Today they are one of the top gift basket companies and employ more than 200 people during their peak season. For more information on The Fruit Company's gift selections and sustainable practices, please visit their website at http://www.thefruitcompany.com.