The Liberty Collection’s various color options allow each customer to choose what tiles would best reflect the personal style of their home.
Miramar, FL (PRWEB) September 20, 2011
Trend USA, a division of Trend Group and an internal manufacturer and distributor of mosaic tile collections, introduces today eight distinctive new combinations from the hand-cut Liberty Collection. The Liberty collection, consisting of up to 75 percent post-consumer recycled content, is one of the most environmentally friendly products in the industry. The translucent and shimmering glass mosaics offer a textured surface ideal for wall and low foot traffic floor applications.
Inspired and designed by Giulio Candussio, the Liberty Collection brings the vivid transparent glass alive in a dance of color and sensuous movement, branding any environment with an intensely personal statement. The eight unique combinations featured include:
- Amber – The Amber mosaic combines amber brown and gold, showcasing a combination of solid and textured tiles.
- Bronzite – The Bronzite color is a very strong and defined blend, and has an earthy undertone that includes gold, greens and brown.
- Diamond – As the name suggests, the Diamond mosaic includes silver, white and clear tiles. Its shine radiates and is a perfect addition to a ladies’ dream room.
- Buxy - With a mixture of blue, black and bronze tiles, the Buxy mosaic includes textured tiles and showcases larger cuts to create a dramatic effect.
- Honey – The Honey mosaic is the perfect name for these tiles. The tan, white and specks of gold create soft waves and create a soothing look for any room.
- Pearl – With a warmth and shimmer to it, the Peal mosaic combines a subtle white and light blue and almost looks as if you are underwater when showcased in a large application.
- Onyx – A powerful tile, the Onyx mosaic combines light and dark grays with black to create a sleek and modern appearance.
- Noir – Noir is a very traditional blend of two neutral colors, black and brown. The texture looks leathery in appearance and would go great as an accent in any room.
“The rich colors are hand-cut in a variety of compatible shapes, with results that celebrate in a uniquely contemporary way,” explains Carl Griffenkranz, vice president of marketing for Trend USA. “The Liberty Collection’s various color options allow each customer to choose what tiles would best reflect the personal style of their home.”
The Liberty collection is unique because it uses staggered joints to create random movement and alternating scale, with the option of vertical or horizontal installation. Liberty tiles come in modules that are each 12 1/5 x 10 3/10.” For more information, visit http://www.trendingreen.com.
ABOUT TREND GROUP USA:
Trend Group is an international manufacturer and distributor of mosaic tile collections, produced in recycled glass, 24K gold, Venetian enamel, natural stone, and engineered agglomerate containing fragmented glass, quartz and granite. Since its inception in 2000 the company has grown to over 700 employees with operations in more than 50 countries. Trend USA offers customized glass mosaic and agglomerates, which combine the tradition of sensual Italian beauty with American innovation.