Our seven new, certified-organic, ethnic seasoning blends make creating those exciting dishes at home easy and fast, without having to buy up to 16 different spices for just one recipe.
Norway, IA (PRWEB) September 20, 2011
Now, it doesn’t take an expensive plane ticket or a trip to a pricey ethnic restaurant to enjoy the exotic flavors of favorite dishes from around the world. With the introduction of its new line of authentic, organic seasoning blends, Frontier Natural Products Co-op is bringing those ethnic dishes to your table.
“Some of the most flavorful dishes require a large number of spices,” explains Brett Karminski, Senior Brand Manager for Frontier Natural Products Co-op. “Our seven new, certified-organic, ethnic seasoning blends make creating those exciting dishes at home easy and fast, without having to buy up to 16 different spices for just one recipe.”
Inspired by traditional recipes, each seasoning blend captures the bold, authentic flavor of a favorite dish from a different region of the world. People can use them in their favorite recipes or check out recipes posted on Frontier’s website http://www.frontiercoop.com.
Frontier’s seven new, organic ethnic seasoning blends include:
- Tandoori Seasoning – a delightful blend of organic paprika, cumin, coriander, garlic, ginger and cardamom popular in the Middle East when cooking chicken.
- Vindaloo Curry Seasoning – an intense and flavorful blend of 15 different organic spices from cinnamon and ginger to spicy red chili powder and cayenne popular in India with pork.
- Tagine Seasoning – paprika, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, crushed red chili pepper black pepper and cardamom make up this tasty blend widely used in Moroccan cuisine.
- Berbere Seasoning – this aromatic blend combines sweet and snappy spices and is the critical ingredient in Ethiopian cuisine.
- Harissa Seasoning – a surprising flavor comes from paprika, caraway, crushed red chili pepper, cayenne, coriander, cumin, garlic, sea salt and peppermint to mimic the flavors of Tunisian cuisine.
- Balti Curry Seasoning – traditional Balti curry flavoring begins with this special blend of 16 spices that bring authentic curry taste from northern Pakistan to your table.
- Ras El Hanout Seasoning – clove, cinnamon and nutmeg combine with coriander, turmeric, cardamom, sea salt and pepper to create the unique flavor of this exotic Moroccan blend.
Packaged in bottles with flip-top, shake-and-spoon caps, the suggested retail price for each seasoning blend is $5.15. The seven, new Frontier ethnic seasoning blends are available at your favorite natural foods retailer or online at http://www.frontiercoop.com.
Frontier Natural Products Co-op™
Founded in 1976 and based in Norway, Iowa, Frontier Natural Products Co-op™ offers a full line of natural and organic products under the Frontier, Simply Organic®, Aura Cacia® and Aura Cacia Organics® brands. Products include culinary herbs, spices and baking flavors; bulk herbs and spices; and natural and organic aromatherapy products. Frontier's goal is to provide consumers with the highest-quality organic and natural products while supporting and promoting social and environmental responsibility. For more information, visit Frontier's website at http://www.frontiercoop.com.
# # #