No Sign Up / No Registration Necessary. Simply place and redeem your reservation at SmartParkJFK.com and you are eligible to earn points / free days each time you park at their JFK parking facility.
South Ozone Park, New York (PRWEB) September 21, 2011
SmartPark JFK is pleased to unveil its long awaited "intuitive" Frequent Parker Program (FPP), named "Confirm To Earn", designed to reward loyal off-airport parkers.
For the frequent flyer, road warrior or business traveler, a few perks go a long way. "Confirm To Earn" was created with you in mind.
Gone are the days of the card carrying, key chain fob's or any other unnecessary rewards printouts. In the past, traditional frequent parker programs required customers to register, join or sign up.
With SmartPark JFK's "Confirm To Earn" Travelers need not sign up. Simply place and redeem a reservation at SmartParkJFK.com and customers are eligible to earn points / free days each time they park at the JFK parking facility.
Reservation(s) Access (Customers access their reservations online)
Up until now customers have been able to place a reservation and then login with a temporary password and edit/print/cancel a reservation(s). Now, through the same existing login, SmartPark JFK has implemented a value add to the reservation(s) access. That value add is the SmartPark JFK "Confirm To Earn" Frequent Parker Program. Login allows customers to do the aforementioned (edit/print/cancel) as well as having the ability to view and manage their Frequent Parker Points/Free days.
Confirm To Earn (At A Glance)
It's Easy As 1-2-3....
1. Place a JFK parking reservation at SmartPark JFK.com
2. Redeem/Pay for stay at the SmartPark JFK Airport Parking Facility.
3. Earn Free Days Towards Next JFK Parking reservation at SmartPark JFK.com
“We want to reward our customers for being loyal to SmartPark JFK for all their JFK airport parking needs,” said Adam Smith, President of SmartPark JFK. “By offering a cutting edge, intuitive Frequent Parker Program, we are giving travelers incentives to park not only at SmartPark JFK but to do so with less effort on their part, making airport travel as convenient, rewarding and hassle-free as possible.”
Confirm To Earn (Further Explained - More Details)
Read below to see how the "Confirm To Earn" works:
How Does "Confirm To Earn" Work?
1. Simply place a free JFK Airport Parking reservation at http://www.SmartParkJFK.com.
2. Customers will receive two emails *
- One Email will be the SmartPark JFK parking confirmation
- Second Email will include the temporary password & link that
allows access(edit/print/cancel & CTE) to the reservation(s)
- please check spambox if you do not receive email(s). Also, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts (safe recipients)
3. Check-In at our SmartPark JFK Airport Parking Facility.
4. Checkout. When the customer returns, they simply pay for your parking stay.
WHEN PAYMENT IS MADE, THE CUSTOMER HAS CONFIRMED TO EARN POINTS TOWARDS FUTURE RESERVATIONS!
5. The "Confirm To Earn" system will add points for free days to customers reservation(s) access**.
** How Does "Confirm To Earn" Earn Customers Points/Free Days Towards "Future" Reservations?
SmartPark JFK customers earn points.
- 7 pts (7 Paid Days) = One free day available towards next reservation
- 14 pts (14 Paid Days) = Two free days available towards next reservation
- 21 pts (21 Paid Days) = Three free days available towards next reservation
- 28 pts (28 Paid Days) = Four free days available towards next reservation
- And So On...
For The Customers Next Reservation - Customers Can View and/or Apply Free Days Earned?
1. Go to SmartParkJFK.com - click on "Confirm To Earn" link located at top right of the homepage.
2. Username: Customer username is the email address you used to create your reservation.
3. Password: If custome hasn't already done so, it is required that they retrieve the temporary password via email with the subject title, "Your SmartPark JFK Admin Access - Confirm To Earn"
Note: It is highly recommended that customers change the temporary password after your login.
4. Once logged in... Customers are in complete control of their travel plans and free day rewards like never before!
5. Customers can access the reservation(s) placed. Allowing the following, customers can:
- edit arrival and departure dates
- edit arrival and departure times
- add/edit airline carrier & flight #
- print/re-print your reservation(s)
- cancel your reservation(s)
- view your points earned
- apply and un-apply points earned to any/all reservations
(Redeem only what you need... from one free day to thirty)
- view the points you have applied to your reservation(s)
- apply points to business trip and/or family travel
- change your password
- edit first name, last name, email address, phone, zip, destination, travel
- resend email confirmation to yourself
- place an "quick and easy", express reservation
*** Please note: Because customers have control, customers need to apply any "Confirm To Earn" FPP days earned to the reservation.
Customers have to apply them before your arrival/check-in to SmartPark JFK.
"Confirm To Earn" free days, "supplied" by SmartPark JFK, but "applied" by YOU!
Another New Feature
"Express" Reservation - It's Quick & Easy
When customers are logged in to their reservations access / "Confirm To Earn" they can also place an "express" reservation simply by changing the arrival / departure date and times. The reservation is partially completed with their previous reservation information. Change only what they need.
The introduction of the SmartPark JFK "Confirm To Earn" FPP program follows the company’s "first of its kind" JFK Airport "Smart" parking reservations mobile app. The app allowed travelers to bypass the need for computer access to place a reservation and was compatible with all smartphones as well as phones with basic web browsers.
"Everyone is eligible", says Diego Ullauri, General Manager, SmartPark JFK. We wanted to create a program that will strengthen and encourage customer loyalty. To give customers another reason to return.
In 2010, SmartPark JFK customers received 1,400+ Free days through our online Every 7th Day Free, Summer and Fall promotions. With "Confirm To Earn", SmartPark JFK see's that total of free days given away increasing by 50% from 4th Quarter of 2011 through the end of 2012.
SmartPark JFK's "Confirm To Earn", the only frequent parker program of its kind.
SmartPark JFK is an easy, affordable and efficient alternative to on-airport parking. We are a full-service valet lot; as such you are assisted with your luggage, immediately taken to the terminal of your choice and picked up when returning at your request. Book a reservation with confidence knowing that our rate is consistent across the internet. Our philosophy of simple pricing and superior customer service is just PLANE smart.
SmartPark JFK is located at 123-10 South Conduit Avenue, South Ozone Park, New York. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.