Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) September 28, 2011
DigiLabs Inc. today announced it has released a major upgrade to My Photo Creations Software, just in time for the holiday rush of this year.
This new version adds many new and exciting features and fixes many issues and bugs, totaling more than 300 new features and fixes.
Some of the key new features include:
1. Integration with Leading Photo Sharing Sites: Users can add images from Facebook, Google Picasa & Yahoo Flicker to their projects.
2. Multi-Style Text Support: Users can use multiple font styles, colors, sizes within the same text block.
3. Enhanced Image Editing Tools including Red Eye Removal
4. Hinge support: licensees can customize the size of the hinge, enabling users to see the hinge in the software.
5. Calendar & Cards Editing/Design Tools Including Drop Shadow, Frames/Borders and Filters.
6. New Photo Gifts section
7. Calendar Page Layout Creation: Users can create & save their own calendar page layouts (like in books)
8. New calendar templates that are also internationally "safe" to ensure the auto-fit of text when using text of any language.
9. Single-Sided Books
10. Proxy Server Support: Users can create and order behind proxy server security
11. Auto Save. Set up auto save and the software will automatically save work while creating projects.
12. New "Book Preview" step in the Auto-Create Wizard enabling users to see the image allocation between pages, move images between pages, remove or add pages and move pages around, all prior to the book file being created.
13. Spell Checker (currently in English)
“This is a major upgrade we have been working on for almost a year, we are listening to our customers and working hard to add new features they are interested in and insuring we fix issues they run into” Says Mr. Nader Anvari DigiLabs CMO “furthermore, Since DigiLabs handles the download service for its licensees, as well as the upgrade process, very little needs to be done by licensees to get the new version to their customers”
DigiLabs is recognized as publishing the fastest, most powerful and yet easy to use photo (e.g., photo books, cards, calendars, etc.) creativity software. DigiLabs software is used by thousands of retailers, printers and photo labs worldwide. Partners/Resellers include HP, Xerox, Kodak, Fujifilm and Canon. DigiLabs private labels and customizes software for companies looking to grow their photo business.