Bellingham, WA (PRWEB) September 28, 2011
Now is the time to reinvent how the construction industry does business. No more searching through the construction yellow pages or paying for advertising that produces minimum results.
Construction Connexions is a new tool for the construction industry. Companies will have access to and become part of an online nationwide database. This nationwide database consists of creditable construction companies including contractors, subcontractors, vendors, manufacturers, and suppliers.
Benefits of Becoming a Member:
- Research and find general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, manufacturers and other critical resources quickly and efficiently. Eliminate time spent researching, filling out and sending solicitations.
- Search a nationwide database of established contractors, subcontractors and suppliers and select companies to receive a request for quote (RFQ).
- Enrolled in a nationwide database, allowing your company to be found by, and receive request for quotes from other industry professionals.
- Prospective clients can search for your company by demographic, specialty, type and size.
- Store and access job specifications and project files on a secure server for both the company’s project initiator and other project members. Eliminate the man hours spent faxing and emailing information.
- Minimize the time and money spent marketing and soliciting while maximizing results.
By signing up with Construction Connexions a company becomes part of this nationwide database. Not only are they able to find critical resources quickly and efficiently but this also allow perspective clients to search for companies by demographic, specialty, type and size.
Construction Connexions will save time and money; register and the first project is free.
For more information and to register visit Construction Connexions.